Page 14

"Look, I am sorry I offended you and your Pack, the look. Can you please come home so we can train?" Neith spoke apologetically as she took Aylin's hands and looked her in her golden eyes. Aylin shook her head, pulling her hands out of Neith's. "Not tonight, I am going somewhere of importance; I will be at the training ground at the time we agreed," Aylin promised with heart, sending Neith and the others on their way. Hours passed, and the group had become restless cooped up in Connor's apartment. "Ah, why can't we go out and train now? We are no use here?" Exclaimed Archer with a furrowed brow and making a board game fly across the room. "Archer, I know you hate losing, but we have to wait for our sister to finish, god knows what with god knows who?" Ellaria pointed out in a sharp and sarcastic tone. "Look, Aylin has been asked to do something by her superior; she had no choice?" Connor snarled, annoyed himself. But as he said that, Tobias called him. "Aylin's gone in, but she hasn't come out; I am worried. Bring your annoying friends and get down here !" Tobias asked of him, sounding out of breath and panicked. As he watched a disused warehouse on Wheat Street.

Meanwhile, in the warehouse, Aylin was handling some business. "Hello Martell, I see you are still causing earth pain?" Aylin snarked with her eyes looking feline in shape and a confident, stern look. Her essence had changed once again; this time, she was not a werewolf with golden eyes and a careless teenage attitude. Aylin was more sophisticated, walking with grace and elegance. Her eyes as red a the darkest blood, the heels she had been wearing all day seemed to be more suited to her character in this form. "Aylin, this isn't a place you are allowed; you need to leave earth now!" In a modern suit and with eyes a lighter shade of red, this rather posh spoken man stated then Aylin and Martell, as the pair, walked closer to each other. "I know, but this time it seems I am here to stay." a meter apart, and they both stopped looking at each other's statures.

"I will follow you to the end of the earth." He admired, bowing to Aylin, in turn, she simply rolled her eyes. "Get up; before that can happen, I need you to do me a favour?" Aylin smirked, folding her arms. "I think I know what that favour is, Aylin, and my answer is no." Aylin tilted her head to the side and continued looking at him sternly. "Reconsider your answer Martell, or I will have to make myself head of the Clan once again?"

"Look at you, Aylin, you are no leader, you are not even a full vampire, you are the daughter of the Onyx kind, and you know that's true!"

"No, I was one of them, but now I am part of every half-human life form on every planet. You would not like to be on the wrong side of me." Aylin paused, reinforcing that she was one of the most unpredictable beings on earth, let alone the galaxy. Plus, do you really despise the wolves this much?"

"Well, I like the street we have taken, and I also see no problem with a few humans from there?"

"Martell, oh ha, you know that that is wolf ground, and I can not sit ideally by and have you take it from them?" Aylin scoffed, twirling her blond hair around her finger, thinking of all the ways she could kill him. Then it happened, both of them leaped at each other, Aylin grabbing his throat and Martell pulling her hair as she held him in a chokehold. Martell retaliated with his strength and power to push Aylin off, sending her flying through the Wearhouse's wall. As Aylin flipped back up, ready to fight as the dust settled. She used it to her and vantage before Martell could see Aylin's super-speed had landed her behind him and in another chokehold. "Are you ready to give back the street?" Aylin snapped, hardly out of breath. Martell then wormed his way out somehow, but in a second, Aylin had caught up and punched him in the face. He then attempted to roundhouse kick her, but she was too fast; Aylin then responded by punching him in the stomach and using her secret weapon, Her seeking sword. This time Martell was on his knees, literally and metaphorically. "Now, tell me you are going to give up the land, or I will cut you with my weapon!" Aylin hissed, then whistling.

Little did she know, but that whole group had just witnesses the brutality Aylin reigned upon Martell. "Sis, you are seriously insane!" Soren exclaimed, clapping in admiration of her moves. Aylin rolled her eyes and looked at Tobi with disappointment. "Damn it, Tobi, why did you have to call for back up? I had this!"

"Sorry, you were taking forever. I thought you two had magically killed each other?"

"What us, we are good friends; I let him have the clan before I left for the Knights."

"Wait, do friends try and kill each other?" Archer stated in worry and confusion.

"Oh, brother, don't worry. It's just our way of saying hello?" Aylin giggled evilly with a smirk on her face. "Wait, hold on, Aylin, you had a whole other life before you came to us. I had no idea what exactly were you before us?" Chaska questioned, heartbroken to know that the Aylin she thought she knew is gone. Aylin looked at her broken to see that she now saw her in a different light. "Chaska, I have always been the same person, and before I was a no one, my family was found by good people that took me in, but only because they didn't know I could be anything!" Aylin expressed, tightening her grip on Martell. Then remembering she still had hold of him, she turned her attention to the quarrel between wolves and Vampires. "Now, say you're going to remove your people from their territory, and I won't kill you, Martell!" Aylin sighed in a nasty tone as she let Tobi hold Martell by the collar. Martell now sighing despising all in front of him and giving up, leaving the battle over land for another day. "Fine, I will leave first thing tonight!"

"With in the hour." Aylin coughed, prompting him.

"Yes, alright, I will do it!" Martell agreed, and Tobi released his grip, watching Martell disappear in the blink of an eye.