Page 18

"Ah, I am sorry for the rude greeting; it's just these days you can never be too cautious?" He spoke as the goatee on his chin wobbled as he talked, which was somewhat of putting to most. "Yes, well, we need to talk to you about-"

"Your sister, yes, I imagine this is Kingstone kid; she was nice, the magic was particularly deviant and delightful."

"Yes. Look, Benedict, she was kidnapped by demons less than an hour ago, and someone saw her visit you a few days ago. So please, what did she want with you?" Cassian requested in a husky voice and the tone of seriousness to suggest an emergency in the matter. Benedict then looked at Cassian and could feel some sort of magic around him. But he didn't let show, "Yes, Aylin was here, she was asking me for a potion that I knew she could make herself. But it felt like she had not to time. Or that she needed it to be perfect in some way?"

"What does this mean exactly? What were the potion and the spell?" Ellaria interjected, determined to get the spell; she knew each one like Aylin pointed out. Ellaria was an avid book reader. "transmogrify, it was intended to hide or hold back her other gifts and hide them until she said the word to release them. I sent her off with five vials, and the rest sits lovingly on my shelf." Benedict spoke in good taste about the time he spent with Aylin that evening. Archer then spoke up. "But why would she want to become eventually human?"

"Oh hello, handsome, I didn't notice you; you wanna stick around after this?" Benedict gasped, looking at and admiring Archer's physique. Making him look around and blush slightly, "Actually, my identical twin brother, he is much more of the person for late-night conversation?" Archer added, diverting Benedict's eyes to the other handsome Kingstone boy. "Look, we can talk about invitations later; we need to find Aylin now!" Eos interjected with frustration. "Yes, very well, I am not sure, but she said that she couldn't lose something; it all became much more of a string of thought than any sense," Benedict spoke, waving his hand with gusto and screwing his face. The group then realised they had got all they could from him and left him knowing a little more of Aylin's plan. Finally, they washed up at the Rosehip bar, each with a drink in their hand, and sat in a depressing dark booth. "Look, there has to be a way to find her easily; Aylin needs us right now?" Cassian spoke with the knowledge he needed to find her. As he spun the coin left on the table for the twelfth time that hour.

Just as they all thought hope was lost, two strangers sauntered towards their booth. One a girl, with general stature. Long jet black hair, mesmerising grey eyes, and from Asian heritage. The other white male, no more than five foot nine and seemed athletic in build, his head wafted in the slight breeze as he walked. "I hear you lost Aylin Kingstone this week?" The petite girl stared at them with anger. "What are you talking about?" Soren retaliated, preventing anyone from giving information they shouldn't. "Look, kid, we are here trying to help you." the girl sighed, rolling up her sleeve to show a moving tattoo of Heaven gate. "Oh, nice!" Tobias started, looking at it as then Aylin's siblings showed their gate tattoos as well. "Very well, we don't have time, names, and how do you know their sister?" Cassian rolled off his tong listening to his intuition. The pair then looked around, pulled up a chair, and began talking. " I am Sadie; I work for deep cover Onyx."

"I am Gideon; I am also in the same business; you four were supposed to join us at the end of the month. But we got word your sister was in town and had caused the chaos necessary to win an imminent war?" Gideon started with a deep interest in the subject. The group was wary of them not knowing much and only knowing that Cassian could decide to talk, as he had the gift of intuition. Cassian then sat forward-leaning his forearms on the table and clasping his hands as his hair flopped slightly into his view. "Well, right now, Aylin can't win a war if she has been taken by the very people she is fighting against, can she?" Sadie and Gideon smirked at each other and then began talking them through something. Once the pair had finished, everyone at the table had a lot of questions.

"Wait, you were in hell?"

"Hell doesn't let Onyx in easily. You have to be invited!"

"When did you say you saw her?"

Everyone then erupted, when in walked Benedict from only an hour ago, he didn't stop at the bar, he walked immediately to the group. "Enough, your sister said this would be the first place you would go!" Benedict spoke, looking at each of them. With his hands on his hips. "Said, Gideon, I see you have managed to tell them of Aylin's finalised plans."

"Yes, we have told them, and she was right. They all are going to be the best fighters yet!" Sadie spoke with confidence in her eye. "Wait, hold on, who sent your mission to be with demons?" Tobias announced, skeptical of this plan. Said jolted back with surprise, "Why it was Aylin herself, she knew there would come a day, and she could not do the job, so she assigned us to keep an eye on them. It was Baze himself that knocker her out of the sky and down to earth months ago?" Sadie announced to the several eyes now intently on her.

"So, are you all understanding the plan?" Gideon added with a shine of joy in his eye. The group then simultaneously agreed to follow them and then continued to walk out of the Rose Hip with the three. They ended the night back at Benedict's home, where they had been not four hours earlier.