Page 23

"Oh-Uh, no I am fine, really got to bed." she spoking holding back tears as she wiped away the escaped. "Aylin, I don't know if you know this but you are crying, which makes me think something is wrong?"

"You know, I haven't cried this much in over six century's?" Aylin spoke trying to divert the conversation a little as Cassian lent against  the fire place wall, gazing at her beauty. He smirked softly with understanding. "Well its like me, in all my life I have never felt love, and now look at me I have you." He spoke in a slow quiet voice and he strolled over to the sofa, sitting right next to Aylin, he looked into her icy blue eyes, moving a strand of hair golden blonde hair from her cheek admiring everything about her. Aylin was helpless to his handsome features and soft brunette hair. One again their lips locked passionately this time leading them further, as Cassian grabbled her wrist pausing then dragging her towards a her room. Aylin smiled pulling him into another kiss, as they stumbled into her room. Both kissing and caressing each other. Cassian then pushed Aylin shirt off of her shoulder to reveal more of her perfect pale, rose white flesh. Both needing no words for the act they had participated in, instinct taking over as the night continued. Both of them ended up in bed and Cassian stayed the night in Aylin's room. 

Morning rose and the sun streamed into each of the rooms, Cassian woke up to see Aylin fast sleep next to him, he realised he was also naked and he hadn't dreamt about the night before. He felt love like he never had for anyone, in fact his heart swelled with love for her; like he had been waiting for Aylin all his life. For ten minuets he admired her from a far, but soon enough he became hungry, so he decided to leave and make breakfast for Aylin and himself. But as he did, he noticed Connor was awake and looking confused. "Hey, Connor you wake that grate?" Cassian spoke trying to make sure he was ok. 

"Oh hey Cassian, yeah I am, so this is real, I am not dead?" Connor spoke scratching his head trying to understand the world. "Yeah, your alive." Cassian smiled grabbing orange juice from  the fridge. "Yeah your lucky Aylin saved you, that would of been a blow if she didn't." Cassian stated and as then Connor looked at him in anger. "You kissed her didn't you!" Cassian's face had a look of shock, when Aylin was woken up by a thud in the kitchen. Putting on her dressing to cover herself, she then walked out to Connor threating Cassian. "Boys, stop!" Aylin screamed waking the others up. Connor now causing a scene between them all. "look Connor, let go of me already we didn't even really date for got sake!" Aylin yelled standing in the middle of Connor and Cassian. But Cassian was holding her wrist prepared to move her out of the way. Before that was necessary Connor recoiled stepping away from them. "Fine, but answer me one question, where the hell are we?" Aylin then sighed folding her arms and shaking her head. 

"Uh- boys, seriously, why dose everything become a fight?" Aylin walked back into her room muttering away to herself. As Cassian followed to ease the situation. "Here, let me finish that." Ellaria said softly as she picked up the spatula and dished up Connors eggs for him. Meanwhile in Aylin's room both Cassian and Aylin found them selves making out once again. But as they did Connor heard her thoughts. "Oi, get off the brain waves May!" Tobias agreeing as well. as a muffled "Sorry" trailed out of Aylin's room. Soon enough Archer realised the white knights had not returned to the place. "Aylin, where are the knights?" 

"Oh they aren't coming back for a while, they have been given a mission." Aylin spoke casually, as she ate her breakfast. "Why aren't you with them Aylin, you are part of them?" Archer questioned not understanding the rules. "If I am called I will have to go, but I am here because I have you to look after and Baze to hunt down?" She spoke wielding her cutlery around as she spoke. "But for today, we are all going to have a normal day and do what normal people do, sound good?" Aylin sighed as she got comfy on the sofa and began to watch daytime T.V with a blanket over her. Everyone agreed and join in watching tv and playing board games, all of them were relaxed for once. This day gave them the chance to connect and become a closer than they ever had. But soon it became evening and the eight once strangers all stood in the kitchen making dinner, when an knock graced the door. Aylin then used magic to make the door see through on their side as she approached cautiously, everyone else holding a weapon prepared to fight. Aylin's shoulders then relaxed when the stranger took his jacket hood down. "Daniel!" She exclaimed opening the door and wrapping herself around him. Her hair blonde locks covering his face for a brief second.

"Everyone meet Daniel he is a watcher Angel, also my mentor." Aylin beamed with the biggest smile. As everyone put down their swords and greeted him into the cave, "Hello everyone, I need to talk to you Aylin." Daniel spoke with a tone of urgency, Aylin accepting, picking up her sward and whispering to Cassian. "I am not back in twenty minuets, follow my foot prints." Cassian then nodded and let her go with a kiss on the forehead taking one last look at her face. Aylin then turned away and walked out the door with Daniel. Everyone could see the worry written all over Cassian's face, he looked at everyone as he then continued to help make dinner; attempting to forget about the possible outcomes if he is not with Aylin.