Chapter Two Page-11

The shadows of darkness had disappeared by morning, the light crept into the window of Connor's apartment. Making all the bodies that lay on the floor stir from a deep sleep, greeting each other's faces as they sat up yawning. Connor was already up and sat on his kitchen worktop shovelling cereal into his obscurely largemouth. "Ah, look at you all awake and living, you know I actually don't mind that Aylin saved you four?" Connor shrugged with cereal swirling around his mouth. Ellaria simply frowned and looked the other way as she stood up and rescued herself from the dirt that surrounded Connors's floors. As she did, Cassian had to kick Archer to wake him, "Oi, get up, you lazy idiot!" Cassian exclaimed with a boot to Arches back, hearing a slight yelp of pain for Archer as he stood up looking like he wanted to go back to sleep. After a while, they all began to talk about the plan to find Aylin; a few minutes passed until Cassian announced the seeking stone Aylin had given him the week almost two before. "Ah, she wanted to keep tabs on you, I see?" Another White Knight announced, taking the stone out of Cassian's hands with care. "I am Kana; these are my area of knowledge." spoke this girl with tall and slim stature as she looked into the seeking stone.

Her eyes widened as the image from the stone's red mist cleared to show Aylin in the hotel room unresponsive. Kana then looked at everyone as they waiting in the hope of some direction, but when Kana pulled her eyes back, she noticed Aylin begin to move. "She is alive, very injured, and a lot of blood lost. She seems to be what you call a hotel room?" Kana started, looking around the room, making sure everyone was ok. "Thank the Lord, ok, what landmarks can you see?" Soren spoke as the four listened carefully. As the Knights looked at them in understanding. "Well, I can see a Starbucks, whatever on earth that dose?" As the four young Onyx Guardian's closed their eyes and visualised all the Starbucks in a three-block radius. As they mumbled to each other directions and streets. When Connor interrupted a few minutes in, "She will be at the Mahogany Hotel; it's the closest place to us, and your forgetting you have a wolf. I can just follow her sent?" Connor smirked, still eating breakfast like the show off he was.

"Fine, why don't you take us to her then?" Cassian snarled with a frown, staring down in annoyance as he folded his muscular arms, sweeping his dark thick hair from his face. Connor then shrugged and walked to the door, slipping into his bomber jacket and some vans that sat beside the awful faded and cracked blue door. "Shall we?" Connor mocked, taking full advantage of the moment. Cassian grunted as he passed him and crashed into his shoulder on the way out. Everyone then followed, knowing there was tension between the two for unknown reasons.

While the dominance of two opposite kinds; was being compromised by each other. In a hotel room a few blocks away. Aylin had managed an excruciating crawl to the bed; she wrapped the bed sheet around her a few more times, then looking at the puddle of blood that was now staining the carpet. "Oh, well, this is going to be one hell of a thing to explain!" Aylin whimpered to herself, screwing her face as if it was an inconvenience. As Aylin managed to catch her breath and bear the pain, a knock came on the door. She hadn't expected anyone to turn up; this causes the hairs on the back of her neck to stand on end; she then grabbed her seeking stone from her pocket levered herself off the bed as the door repeatedly knocked. "Alright, I am getting there!" Aylin yelled as she unlocked the door, leaving the chain on, and cracked it open with her sword now drawn. When she looked stood before she was Galileo in all his uncomfortable and outdated attire. "Ah, I thought I would find you here, Aylin?" Galileo sated in a composed tone. Tightening her grip on her blade, Aylin knew not to trust him; there was something off about him, and Kepler wasn't there.

They never left each other's side if it were a regular day. "Why are you here, Leo, and how did you find me?" Aylin questioned through gritted teeth, staring harshly into his eyes once again. "Oh nothing, just thought I would deliver you to the people that own you, really?" Galileo scoffed now with two rather tall, emotionless, and muscular men carrying swords of their own. "To hell with that idea, Galileo, you are a coward!" Aylin yelled, swinging back the door, breaking the gold chain on the door, and thrashing her sword into the air above her. As Galileo walked in and sat on the bed watching with pleasure. As he did, he stepped into the pool of blood on the floor, then looking at Aylin's torso. He squinted his eyes in amusement.

"Oh, for god sake, trap her; she is already wounded. Kill her!" Aylin took one look at Galileo, and she knew that meant business. It was time to pull out all the stops; Aylin blocked the two men, then continued to push them over to the other side of the room. Then splitting her once double-edged sword in two separate swards, that now glowed a warm white. Aylin then ran towards them with no fear, yelling in anger at some time. His sheet falling to the floor, and her wounds appearing healed. One tried to use basic attacks; the other was more cunning in his movements. Aylin ducking, flipping, and sliding. Past their attempts on her life. Within seconds she had sliced her sharp-bladed through the men, only leaving Galileo left cowering in a corner. "Don't. Move. an inch!" Aylin said out of breath but with anger in her eye, now holding a single blade to Galileo's neck. Ready to take Galileo if he so chose.