Chapter Six

1 month and two weeks until the crash

I sighed a little as I got off the phone with Slater.

'What's wrong El?' Thomas asked stroking my hair.

'Slater has been visited by the Originals and now supposedly has a client that wants to meet me. I felt the ward on his apartment go off' I say mumbling into his naked chest, he certainly does work out if you know what I mean.

'I'll come with you, we can cuddle later I promise' He says kissing my head and start to lift me off his body.

I groan and admire him one last time before pulling on my boots.

'Stupid Originals interrupting cuddle time' I mutter, shoving on one of Thomas's shirts and I put my hair into a messy bun.

'You look too gorgeous' Thomas frowns staring at my denim shorts and his white shirt on my body.

'Darling don't spread lies' I roll my eyes at him and he frowns but I'll deal with that later.

I jump onto his arms and he whisks me to the diner.

'I'll glamour myself so they can't see me at first' I whisper quietly and he nods, leading me inside to a booth.

'I'll have a jumbo vanilla milkshake please and a coffee' Thomas asks the waitress and she nods brining it to our table not too long after.

'Thank you tommy' I yawn a little resting my head on his shoulder, ah I hate being tired it makes me so soppy.

'Have you been sleeping?' He frowns down at me and I nod.

'I have but I'm worried about Jeremy's parents' I say, slurping loudly on my milkshake.

He chuckled shaking his head at me and he kissed my head again.

Klaus, Kol, Slater and Elijah walk into the diner, flinching when they see Thomas.

'Even the Originals are scared?' I mumble surprised and he nods slightly.

They sit down at our booth and Slater subtly looks around for me.

'Thomas' Klaus says quietly.

'Klaus, Kol, Elijah' My mate says coldly and they flinch slightly.

'Where is she?' Slater asks quietly, fear flooding his face and I quietly laugh.

I let the glamour drop but my face is still hidden.

Everyone flinches apart from Thomas making me smile.

'What can I do for you boys' I say as I slurp loudly on my milkshake, Kol's eyes never leaving me which makes me a bit edgy.

Thomas wraps his arm around my waist pulling me towards him, making Kol and him having a glaring contest.

'We wanted to know what you knew about someone called E' Elijah asks politely and I wonder if he could be paired with one of my friends.

Perhaps Caroline or Bonnie?

'Perhaps' I smirk slightly making Klaus growl threateningly at me.

'Klaus darling I killed your siblings father, be nice to me' I grin and he blanches at me.

'Just tell us what you know' Klaus growls out and I roll my eyes.

'You guys are no fun' I groan and Thomas chuckles at me.

'I think you've played with them plenty' Thomas says grinning.

Kol smirks at me and I conjure a cream pie, smacking it in his face.