Chapter Twenty Three

I scream, the house around the three of use exploding and a large shard of wood hits Jeramiah in the stomach. I take the opportunity to run back to Stiles who pulls me to his chest protectively, I lightly shake as I bury my face in his neck.

"It's alright Amore, I'm here. Shall we finish this?" He gently pulls back so he can look me in the eyes and I feel myself relax at the sight of his chocolate brown eyes.

"Aw don't tell me the game is over so soon little doppelganger?" Jeramiah coldly laughs as he pulls the chunk of wood out of his stomach. "That was such an adorable power display"

I turn back around and face him, a cold look in my eyes as I start to walk towards Jeramiah. Stiles following closely behind as he swings his bat threateningly.

"You're right, this is a game but you got one thing wrong. It's my game, I control the pawns like you and you will lose as so many others have." All emotion leaves my voice as I stare him down, I see a flicker of fear in his eyes and I smirk triumphantly. "I control the board, I control your fate, hurt me or my family and I will end you"

Daggers appear in my hands and I flip them in the air, catching them reflectively. I throw one of them at his stomach, his noises of pain just fuelling me on further. Stiles appears behind him and kicks him to his knees, a firm hand on the back of his neck. There's a dangerous look in my mates' eyes and I smile darkly to myself, it reminds me of Void Stiles.

"You made a mistake picking a fight with us Syphon" Stiles hissed sharply in his ear as he pulled harshly on his head. "It may seem like you're winning but it always comes back to bite you on the ass"

I throw two more daggers and they land directly in the syphon's hands. I hear footsteps and a warm sensation on my wrist but I ignore until I'm done. I walk up to Jeramiah and grab him by the throat, squeezing tightly as Stiles smashes his bat into his back.

"Learn a lesson right here, right now." I snarl at him, rage filling my body. "Don't test us"

I snap his neck and simultaneously rip out his heart, an action I'm sure Thomas and Kai would be proud of.

"Are you alright Amore?" Stiles asks sweetly, his voice slowly losing that dangerous edge it had before. I must admit I didn't expect him to have that dark side.

I let Jeramiah's body drop and I give him an extra few kicks in the head, still angry at all the pain he caused me and Stiles.

"I will be once we go home" I say quietly, I'd very much like to go home and steal one of Kai's T-Shirts, watch a movie whilst cuddling my mates.

"May we join you?"

I spin around to see three of the Mikaelson brother watching me and Stiles, oh you don't think they saw that do you?

"We did see it and may I say, it was absolutely lovely to watch you kill him darling" Kol smirks at me and I blush, Stiles coming up behind me to take my blood covered hand.

"Why are you here?" I finally find my voice and realise that only Elijah should be here.

"We got a vision of this mut -" Klaus growled the world aggressively as he glared at Jeramiah's dead body. "torturing you, we raced here with our brother"

"But why? Why would you be bothered?" I asked confused and pain flashes across Kol's face. "Last time we spoke..."

"I was wrong Miss Gilbert, I should never have accused you of lying." Elijah says, guilt written all over his face. "I sincerely apologise for my actions"

"Darling...I'm sorry. Please, I should've listened to you" Kol says, his voice wavering.

"Yes you should've! Ellie wouldn't of done what she did without a reason!" Stiles snaps, anger in his eyes. I squeeze his hand reassuringly and he grumbles quietly.