Chapter Twenty Four

Sorry her outfit wouldn't upload 

"So why do I have to go to school?" Kol pouted as I poured myself some of Damon's bourbon, said bourbon owner strolling into his living room.

"Because you were an ass and now you get to experience the hell of Mystic Falls high school with me" I smirk at him and I go to take a swig out of the glass but Damon snatches it out of my hand, downing it in one go. "Hey!"

"No drinking before 10am" Damon scolds and I just raise my eyebrows when he pours himself another glass. "....For humans"

I glower at him and Stiles sniggers quietly as he comes in with the post, he puts a rather posh envelope in my hand. Frowning I sit on my human mates lap and he rests his chin on my shoulder while Kol stands behind me, scowling at the handwriting.

"I don't like that handwriting, it's my mother's" Kol mutters and I rip it open to find an invitation to a ball at her new home just on the outskirts of Mystic Falls.

"Esther?" Damon questions and I nod my head, the lights flickering slightly at the storm of anger brewing inside of me.

"Why can't people we kill stay dead?" Damon and I say simultaneously, both of us smirking at each other.

"That was too creepy, let's not have that happen again" Kol shivers dramatically and sits down next to Stiles.

"So what's our move?" Stiles says quietly in my ear and I look at the invitation, staring at the writing.

'I would be so pleased if you and your mates could make it"

'you and your mates'

'mates'

"We kill her again, we will kill her every time because she will not hurt the people I love." I say, all emotion gone from my voice as I glower at the invitation.

"Well aren't we in a cheery mood this morning love?" Klaus announces sarcastically, walking into the room with Thomas.

"Yes well if Mother could just stay dead" Kol snarls bitterly.

"Want to blow off some steam?" Thomas offers a wicked spark in his eyes as we exchange knowing looks. "Only an hour away"

"I vote yes" Kol says excitedly and I smile up at him, Stiles humming into my neck in happiness.

"I'll call the wolves!" Kai yells from the kitchen, the familiar sound of him munching on pork rinds is heard by everyone.

"Alright, let's go"

*******************

Soon after only 2 hours, we had arrived at our destination, a high security prison. Katerina, Peter and Aiden had decided to join us, as well as Caroline who was with Derek after he finally decided to move to Mystic Falls, Skylar was here with Stefan. Damon had decided to stay back though as he thought that this would be the perfect time to take Lydia out on a date, let's hope he doesn't fuck it up. Bonnie is on a date with Enzo and Elijah too but she said she'd be there for the next one.

Kol and Kai were bouncing excitedly ahead of me, a small smile on my face as they are both so adorable. We had come up with a game to play and place one flag in two different cell blocks of the most dangerous criminals in the prison, we then have to see who can get the other teams flag the quickest.

On my team there is Kol, Caroline, Derek, Kai, Skylar and Aiden. On Klaus's team there's Peter, Jeremy, Ethan, Thomas, Stiles and Stefan. It's uneven but I'm still convinced my team will win, I'll just have to match Thomas's level of magic....it's difficult but I reckon I can do it. We've shut off all the camera's and all the workers are compelled, then once we are done we'll clean up the mess we will make with magic.

"Ready!" I call out and I shake my head when Klaus winks at me.

"Set!"

"GO!"

My team and I run into the cell block and all prisoners are out of their cells, immediately I send a huge wave of magic that has them screaming in agony as they all lose a limb. Kol starts to speed from prisoner to prisoner as he decapitates them with his aluminium bat, I laugh as Caroline starts yelling at a random prisoner who dared get a bit of his blood on her shoes.

I climb up the railings, the flag in my sight. Several prisoners corner me, a particularly big one licks his lips and I hear Kai's worried shout making Aiden stop ripping a prisoner to bits and he starts to make his way to me.

I snap my fingers and the prisoners drop to the ground as the hearts roll to my feet, stepping lightly over the body parts I wink at a stunned Aiden before skipping happily over to the flag. I look out a nearby window to see Peter biting a persons throat out, I wave cheekily and he rolls his eyes before yelling to I'm assuming Klaus as I walk closer to the flag.

I liquify a few prisoner's organs as I skip through the bodies, I hear Kol's laughter not far behind me and I walk up to the flag. I grab it and I giggle as I see a grumbling Klaus through the window.

"Hey guys!" I yell out and everyone looks up to see me holding the flag. "We won!"

I laugh as everyone cheers and the other team comes in looking defeated, I do a little victory dance as my mates chuckle at my cheesy dance.

Massacre's bring everyone together.

*******************

Esther slams her fist on the table angrily as she listens to the ancestors telling her what that Gilbert girl has been doing. She took her people to commit a massacre? The ancestors are right, this girl needs to be handled.

"Jeramiah, you failed me. But I will give you one last chance, rise my dutiful servant, RISE!"

Jeramiah sits up from the table he was lying on and he gasps as he feels his injuries healing, Esther smiles triumphantly and helps him off the table.

"I am ready to serve mistress"