Chapter Thirty Three

Read Author's note at the end, important!

Any dsmp fans in the comments? :)

*Ellie's pov*

I watch in fascination as Lucifer wraps a thin red string around my fingers, representing almost a version of puppet strings. 

"Cut the strings when you've had fun playing, I let loose some spirits last week and I'm sure it got their attention. Be careful Ellie, we don't know how they'll attack. I'll be in the shadows with Thomas." Lucifer kisses my lips gently before jumping off the roof, joining my mate in the  darkness. 

I experimentally move my fingers, grinning when I hear smashes of things being broken in the house below me. It takes me some time but I manage to get the hang of it and eventually I have full control. 

"Sam are you sure this is the house?" Finally, it took those two forever. 

"This is the place, the guy at the library said this was where Elena Gilbert died." I snort quietly to myself, good one Thomas. 

I make sure to blend into the shadows and I move my puppet strings, hearing loud noises of things shattering inside the house. I snicker lightly when I hear Dean swear loudly in shock as he shouts at Sam to get back. 

I play around for a bit longer before I trap the two brothers in a room, warding them in there with my magic. Jumping down from the roof, I open the front door, slowly walking up the stairs as I let the spirit manifest itself and just stand in front of the brothers. Letting a bit of control flow through the red string, I make my way to the warded room. 

*****************

Dean's pov

"What the hell?" I stare at the spirit in confusion as it just stands there, doing nothing. 

"Dean, what is that?" Sam looks closer and points out a necklace of red string around the spirit. "It's like a lead for a dog." 

Well done Sammie, call the spirit a dog, that definitely won't get us killed. 

"What do you want?" I ask the spirit in hopes that it will tell us what the hell is happening. 

"She's coming." 

"Whose coming?" 

"Me." The door opens and a brunette girl stands in the doorway, glowing red string wrapped around her fingers. I think we found the owner. 

I raise the shotgun at her but she just smiles mockingly, making a small chill run up my spine. 

"You were a good little spirit, you can leave now." The string gets slashed by an invisible force and the spirit disappears, Sam's mouth just hanging open in confusion. "Winchesters, I want something from you. Now I warn you, my temper is short so if you don't comply I'll just have to stab Sammie."