Chapter Thirty Four - The Revolution

Last chapter guys!!

Oooooh you guys are not going to like the way I'm going to end this book......*insert evil laugh*

"Lucifer." Castiel breathed out in shock. Lucifer just smiles as he embraces his brother, Castiel chuckling slightly as he hugged Lucifer back. Huh I guess their relationship is different here. "It's good to see you brother."

"I'm sorry, what the hell is happening here?" Dean rudely interrupts and I roll my eyes, sighing slightly. 

"Actually I am curious about that, this isn't your magic Lucifer." Castiel looks around until he locks eyes on me and I give a small wave. He walks over and shakes my hand, a warm smile on the angels face. "It's a pleasure to meet you Ellie." 

"Likewise. I don't suppose you could persuade little Sammie and Dean to give us the ritual we're after?" I smile at Castiel and he nods, looking at his friends. 

"It wouldn't be wise to try and challenge my brother and his mate Dean. They aren't the King and Queen of hell for nothing." 

After a moment, Dean pulls out his Dad's journal and hands over the ritual with a sigh. I take it from his hand and memorise the words on the paper. 

"Thanks, it was a pleasure." I sarcastically smirk at the Winchesters before removing the ward on the room as I leave. 

"That's one hell of a mate you've got there brother." 

*******************************

*Third Person Pov*

Ellie spread out a map of Mystic Falls on the table, a pin being aggressively stabbed into the middle of the thin paper. Thomas and Klaus come round to her side, the hybrid stroking her side whilst the heretic sent waves of reassurance through their bond. 

"From what Klaus and Thomas have said, the witches have manned the old ancestors house as their base. The border spreads out a five mile radius from that centre point. If we can find a weakness in the barrier, we can break through and work on separating Emily from the rest of the witches."

"I know a protection spell that can keep us safe from the witches for roughly 10 minutes if we're lucky." Thomas quickly starts writing down a spell on a piece of paper. "I can apply it when we break through the border."