Chapter Nineteen

I was down in the gym in the basement of the house, burning off the frustration I feel from being interrupted earlier. God I can't stop thinking about the damn kiss, I have two other amazing mates yet all I can think about is Kai's ton-

"Are you okay?" Stiles asked coming in quietly, he wasn't the one to wake me up, that was all on my little brother.

"Just frustrated" I say smiling at him. I stop punching the bag and I walk over to my adorable mate.

"Can I help?" He asks and I giggle slightly as I don't think he quite understands what I'm frustrated about.

"I don't know Stiles, I think it depends. I'm frustrated because I've found my final mate, he's in a prison world but that's not the problem. My little brother interrupted me and him making out so Stiles-" I stop and walk closer to him, a smirk on my face "Can you help?"

"Uh...um...yeah I think so" He fumbles over his worlds and I just smile, placing my lips on his.

He freezes for a moment before he starts to kiss me back, his hand hesitantly places itself on my side and I nod in approval. He slowly becomes bolder as the kiss progresses and soon he has me pressed against a wall, his hand in my hair as he starts to take control of the kiss.

"Jump"

I do as he says and he lets out a grumble of approval as I wrap my legs around his waist. He brings me over to a table and gently places me down, my legs still around his waist though as I pull him closer. He kisses me gently on my jaw as he makes his way down my neck, I let out a small whine as he hits my soft spot. I lean my head to the side and close my eyes, I can feel his smirk against my neck as he bites gently, sure to leave behind a mark.

I jump as I feel another pair of lips on the other side of my neck, they start to gently bite and kiss up and down my neck, a soft graze of fangs adding to the overwhelming sensation of sparks running along my skin.

Well, it seems Thomas has joined the party.

They both take turns in pulling on my hair, earning lots of small mewls that seem to keep on coming out of my mouth. I reach a hand back and gently wrap it around Thomas's throat, making him groan in approval. Stiles moves his hands so they play with the strap under my sports bra, a finger running along making me shiver at the sensation.

"That is not something I want to see"

We all jump apart and I look up, flustered to the sudden appearance of Damon. I sigh and jump down from the table, Stiles taking me in his arms. I lean my back against his chest, warmth spreading as he puts his chin on my head.

"Damon it better be good" Thomas growls as he comes to stand beside me, I take his hand and start rubbing soothing circles over his knuckles.

"Well Katherine is in town, I'd say that is pretty important" He rolls his eyes and I roll my eyes back at him.

"Katerina is here for a reason, I called her here. I'm following a hunch." I explain to him, annoyance obvious in my tone. "Did you manage to speak to Stefan?"

"She can't be trusted Ellie, she'll hurt you" Damon insists and Lydia takes his hand comfortingly, that is quite adorable. "And yes I did speak to my brother"

"Myself and Katerina have a deal, she won't hurt anyone. She definitely won't hurt Lydia, I know you're worried about that." My voice softens as I see the fear of Katherine hurting his mate, I would be the exact same with Thomas and Stiles. "if she tries anything, I'll kill her myself"

He thinks for a minute before giving a slight nod in approval, I just hope Katerina will stick to her word.

"Did Stefan get it?" Thomas speaks up and I look to Damon with hopeful eyes.

"He did, it was where you said it was. Bonnie said that she is sending it over at 12:30 along with a vial of her blood" Damon tells us with a brighter tone and I smile at the news.

"Is it going to be okay to release him?" Lydia speaks up, her voice a bit uneven. I guess Damon told her about our plan.

"I hope so, I know what a version of his plans can be but I'm not sure of what the future will hold since my actions have changed so much already. He's my mate, I can't leave him there." I say as I move from Stiles arms, I take his hand in my other had though so I still have some skin on skin contact.

I lead them both upstairs, Damon and Lydia following. The doorbell rings but I ignore it, I have a book I need to retrieve from the library.

"Thomas do you mind letting Katerina in and Stiles can you call Peter with, I'll get Aiden here" I ask politely as I start lightly dragging a finger across the books on my shelf, I acquired the particular grimoires a year or so ago.

My mates zoom off and I hear Damon greet Katerina in the next room. Let's hope my doppelganger won't cause too much trouble.

Ah! Bingo I've got it. I pull it off the shelf and flick through the pages till I find the spell I want, it doesn't look particularly difficult, I know Bonnie's blood will be enough and I'm glad she is sending it across.

"So this is who I've been replaced with Damon?" Katerina sneers at Lydia as I walk in but I just roll my eyes.

"Lay off Katerina, they're mates." I say as I walk past her to the empty table. I prepare the table for the spell and I'm fairly confident that it will work.

"Ah Ellie how lovely to see you, I must admit I'm confused as to why you called I've still got another month." Kat gives me a small warm smile and I give a small smile back.

"I'm following a hunch, plus I have a feeling I'm going to need your help with a couple of puppies and a Darach" I say, walking over to her.

She goes to say something when she eyes my outfit with a particular interest in her eyes. I smirk and hold my hand out, a shopping bag appearing in them.

"Hmmmm maybe I will follow this deal little Petrova" she says quietly and I give a genuine smile.

"Why are we here?" Peter asks as he gets pushed in the room by Stiles. "I could snap you in half kid, don't push it."

"You wouldn't unless you want to be dead Peter" I growl at him and Kat turns around almost feverishly at the voice. She faces Peter and Aiden, who both stare at her in shock.

"Huh guess I was right" I mumble as Thomas stands next to me, wrapping an arm around my waist.

"Aiden told me on the way" Thomas says in my ear, gently taking my ear lobe in his teeth as he talks "Your brother and Tyler have found a new mate, Ethan, Aiden's twin brother"

Huh, I didn't expect that.

I go to reply when the Ascendant appears in my hands and everybody stops talking as I perform the spell to release my last mate.

I complete the spell and there's silence for a few minutes.

"Well gorgeous, want to continue what we started earlier?"