who are you?

it was a hot spring night, i had just moved to Sheffield a month ago. i used to live in norway, and i looked like that too. blonde hair, blue eyes.
i loved playing music and i loved performing, back home i'd play in cafe's and there would always be some people listening, but not that many. wich dissapointed me.

i was wondering around the town when i found a pub, i walked in and it was packed with people. in the front i saw some guys performing. they werent that good.

i stayed there for a while and just sat down by the pile of coats, the only place with room for me to sit.
i got weird stares all night, wich weirded me out of course.
i saw a group of guys that looked my age in a corner. i wanted to walk upto them but i couldnt find the courage.

the next tuesday i walk past the same pub, i walk in and speak to one of the employees. "could i maybe play here sometime?" i asked with my slight accent. "sure" the employee said. "you could this friday" he said with a smile. "that works.. are you guys looking for employees at the moment?" i asked right after.
he nods "you could start now if you'd like"
"perfect" i said

he showed me everything and gave me a shirt to wear for work "uh if you just get changed after your performance friday you can help us out" he suggested. "sure.. ill play from 8 till 8:30 then i suppose" i said.
"yeah that works" he answered and i went back home.

that friday i brought my guitar and my work shirt, i wore blue loose jeans and converse. i had a nirvana shirt on and my shoulder length hair was half up half down. 
i put my stuff away and grabbed my guitar, the pub was slowly filling up.
i plugged the guitar in and sat down on a barstool on stage. the microphone was in front of me.
i looked at the bar and saw the same guys i saw the other week. i gave them a weak smile.
i started playing 'white rabbit' by jefferson airplane. i loved this song, and i completely lost myself everytime i sang and played it. and of course the same happened this time. the people in the pub seemed to really like it.
after that i played 'fell in love with a girl' by the white stripes. another song i absolutely adored, and once again people seemed to like it.
i played a couple of songs after that and ended my performance with "last nite" by the strokes. with that song i kicked the barstool away and stood there moving along with the sounds that came out of my guitar.
i quickly said thank you and walked off stage.
i changed into my work shirt and got behind the bar.
some people gave me compliments and i kindly thanked them.
it was busy, i was making drinks like there was no tommorow.
i barely even noticed those guys i smiled at before my performance.

at around 2 am most people had gone home, except for some dancing couples and those 4 guys at the bar. when i was done cleaning i looked at them and one of them smiled at me. "you played nicely tonight" he said. "whats your name?" he asked right after.
"its fiona...what about yours?"
"alex.." he said smiling cutely at me. "well thank you alex.."
"you have an accent... where are you from?.."
"oh Norway.. i moved here last month"
i leaned on the bar so i could hear him better
"oh wow.. never been there"
we kept talking about stuff for a couple minutes and he made me laugh and i made him laugh aswell.. he was nice company.
my boss told me i could leave so i told alex to wait for me.
i got changed and grabbed my guitar and i came back
"can i walk you home?" he asked me.
"of course you can" i responded smiling at him.
we walked home talking about different music and instruments, he told me about his band he started a little while ago and i was all ears, he had so many ideas.
when we arrived at my house i stopped walking "well this is me.." i said looking him in the eyes.
"yeah..ill see you around" he said blushing and he looked away.
i started walking to my front door.
"wait!" he said. i turned around "yes alex?"
"can i have your number?" he asked in the most cute voice ever.
"of course you can" i walk back to him and write my number down on his arm since we had no paper.
"goodnight fiona" he said.
"goodnight alex" i kissed him on the cheek and went inside.