wtf?!

a file was thrown on my desk, a new subject. "another crazy ex... but she payed us 2 million for it" my boss said. "hes famous so watch out.. do it carefully and dont make yourself suspicious" i nodded "ill make it a slow one this time..to get closer to him so it'll look like he just overdosed or something" i said looking through the file. "good thinking, he probably does some type of drugs anyway.. rockstar life you know"

my boss walked away. i looked at the pictures in the file.. and damn this man was attractive. what a shame i had to kill him. i worked for a secret company inside of a bakery. me, my brother and my boss were the only ones doing these kinds of jobs. the rest just worked in the bakery. i made tons of money with this job, and sometimes i even enjoyed it. they were mostly these old dirty guys you just poison with some type of drug and nobody thinks twice about it. this one was going to be the hardest one yet, he was young, succesfull and rich.

the first couple of days i started doing research on him, i found his adress super quickly. there was a cafe near his house. i decided to just go sit there for about a day and see if he comes in. i put my laptop on the table and i tried to look semi appealing. i sat there doing more research and drinking some coffee. after 5 hours of sitting there, he came in.

and i was right, he was a ladies man. he sat across from me, he's so stupid and easy. this will be done in a matter of days. "im alex" he said, thick accent. nice voice. "sophie" i said. this of course wasnt my real name but it suited me somehow. "its nice out, what are you doing here sitting by yourself" he said closing my laptop. "working.." i replied. i didnt even have to come up to him, he came to me like he was some needy puppy.

"wanna take a walk?" he suggested. i nodded and put my stuff in my bag. we walked outside "ive never seen you here.. are you from this neighborhood?" he asked me looking at me. "no im not, im just visiting a friend. trying to find cafés like this where nobody bothers me"
he chuckles. "well im sorry for bothering you then"
i smile at him "its fine.. at least youre nice"

we spent about an hour talking and walking, i had let my guard down. i had no idea where we were, looks like were far from town.

he pushed me into a little alley and threw me against the cold, hard wall.
a groan escaped my mouth and i heard a gun getting loaded.
i quickly pulled out mine and pointed it at him.
he had it pointed to me too.
we had the same gun... weird. my boss always made sure we had unique ish ones.
we just stared at eachother and i loaded mine "put it down" i said in a demanding voice.
he obeyed. to my suprise.
"who do you work for?" i added. there's no way this guy had a gun like that just to keep it in his pocket like that, let alone threaten me with it.
"bakery" he replied. i dropped my gun too "for fucks sake" i said. "i work there too"
"youre fucking kidding me" i heard him say.
"well thats a fucked up way for mario to introduce me to a new coworker.. and by the way. killing someone with a gun is the last thing you wanna do"

he helped me get up. "i know.. i just didnt wanna have a body in my house"

this one's a little different, idk how to feel about it but it was funny to write. pls let me know if you have any scenarios i could write about!!
i love you!