dont call me pt. 2

2019

i woke up around 12 pm, it was saturday morning so i didnt have much to do. i took a long hot shower and got dressed. i went over to my phone to check it, i had a text from an unsaved number... weird.

"hey, it's Alex. from the bar a couple months ago"

i was a little suprised, i didnt expect him to text me and especially not when that night was months ago. i texted him back.

"hey Alex... i didn't expect to hear from you. how are you?"

i decided it was a good day to grab my guitar and try to learn one of his songs on it. i chose 'i bet you look good on the dancefloor' because i loved the tempo and that it was a little complicated.
after a couple hours i had it totally memorized, i loved playing it a lot.
i hear my phone ringing, i dont even look at the number and pick up "hello?" people never called me, so i wondered who it was.
i heard a familiar voice, it was alex again. "hey Elodie i was just wondering if you're home today.. i know you told me not to call you but if im honest ive been thinking about it a little too much"
i let out a chuckle "well aren't you a little rulebreaker" i heard him let out a slight chuckle, it was adorable.
"well lucky for you i am home, so if you want to you can come over for some tea"
he took a couple seconds to answer and i heard the doorbell, i opened the door. god what a prick, of course he'd do something like this.
i hung up the phone and i just looked at him, he had grown out his hair a little and he looked like a kid. i thought it looked so cute.
"come in" i said as he walked inside, i closed the door and followed him to the livingroom, where i still had my guitar stuff set up.
he turned to me "do you play? i didnt know that"
i chuckled "you dont know much about me turner" i said and walked over to the guitar.

"play something for me.. i wanna know if youre any good"

"alright if you insist" i plugged in my amplifier. i tested the volume and grabbed the guitar.
i looked at him "what song do you wanna hear?"
"why dont you play one of mine"
i smirked at him and started playing the guitar solo of 'i bet you look good on the dancefloor'
his eyes went wide, and i winked at him. i could see he liked it a lot.
then i switched over to 'black betty' by ram jam. it had a pretty hard guitar part in it but id invested days in that solo. so i played it flawlessly.
after that i put my guitar down again.
"well? am i any good?"
he looked at me "are you kidding me youre fucking great"
i laughed softly
i looked at his outfit, fuck he looked good. just like he did when we first meat.
he had on a green suit, a litteral green suit. i have no idea why he was dressed so formally.
i went to the kitchen and i made us some tea, he followed me.
"so youve been thinking about me?" i said while handing him his tea.
"how could i not.. you read me like its the easiest thing in the world, it scared me but i like it"
i chuckle "well i think about you too sometimes.. youre an interesting person, plus i really enjoyed that night."
he smiled "yeah.. me too, you know what im in the mood for?.. a walk, we should go on a walk"
i chuckled and nodded "sure.. a walk sounds good"
we finished our tea and went outside, we walked to a random park and just walked around for a bit, i was suprised by the fact that people just walked up to him to ask him for a picture, it looked a bit weird to me.
i softly took my hand and i smiled, we talked about our lives, i talked about france, he talked about sheffield.
he told me about how they all got guitars for christmas. and how him and Matt had been friends for over 20 years.
he showed me a picture of the four of them, im guessing they were around their twenties. alex had long hair down to his shoulders, it looked a little funny but i liked it a lot.
i told him about my family and my friends back in france, and how everything is so different here.
we sat down on a quiet bench somewhere, me and him really clicked. we just had a connection and i felt like i could tell him everything...