If i cant have you - part II

that night I slept next to him, it wasn't the first time but this time he held me in his arms, kissed me every chance he had and gently ran his hands through my hair.
In the morning, he got up before me and made me breakfast.

For the next couple months he would shower me with love. He'd buy me flowers every once in a while, write me little love letters and draw me little pictures.
I did the same, we just loved doing those small little things for each other.
Alex just felt joy in those things, he loved the idea of me waking up to a letter, or a freshly picked rose.

It was overwhelming, he reminds me he loves me any chance he gets. He loves telling me I smell good, or that my outfit looks really nice on me.
Today I came downstairs to him drinking some coffee and reading a book. "good morning beautiful" he said as i walked down the stairs.
Terra was sitting with him, messily eating some bread with strawberry jam, her favorite.

"morning handsome" I responded. I walked over to him and gave him a small peck on the lips "how did you sleep?" i asked while walking over to Terra, giving her a kiss on the cheek and gently brushing my hand through her hair.
He told me about a weird dream he had and I chuckled at how much detail he used in his story. I loved that about him.

I grabbed myself some tea and some breakfast and sat with them.
"your hair looks so nice today" Alex said. I don't know why but today I just took those little compliments differently. They made me realise he really did love me, like nobody else had before.
I just smiled. "thank you darling"

"Oh wait I have something for you" he said and he took a little run to our bedroom. he came back with a bag.
"I found this last night and I just had to get it for you"
He gave me the bag and i carefully opened it. I pulled out a t-shirt, once i realized what it was my eyes widened "Alex..." I started tearing up.
It was an original Metallica shirt, the ones they sold in those shady little parking places. He knew I always talked about how I wanted more clothing with a story behind it.

I put the shirt down and a couple tears rolled down my cheeks.
Then I just started crying my eyes out.
"hey hey whats wrong" Alex said as he sat closer to me, he put his arm around me.
"n-nothing I promise" I said and wiped my tears away.
"then why are you crying love" he said smiling.
"I just really love you Al, you're way too sweet to me"
he chuckled "well it's what you deserve.. and I love loving you"

"Nobody has ever been like this to me, it's new you know? like overwhelming."  "but don't stop I love those little notes you leave me"
He let out the cutest little belly laugh.

...

About a week after Terra's 8th birthday, I started feeling sick.
The thing is most people wouldn't worry that much if they got sick. But I NEVER get sick. The last time was when i was about 12.
after a couple weeks of trying different stuff, nothing worked.
I was brushing my teeth when I saw a couple pregnancy tests I always have lying around. I decided to just take one, I didn't expect anything from it but doing one once in a while was just responsible.

I took one and then went downstairs to make some breakfast. About 30 minutes later I heard Alex yell "HOLY FUCKING SHIT"
Of course I thought something bad happened, so I ran up the stairs "what what what what" I said while walking into the bathroom. He was holding the pregnancy test, his eyes were wide. "It's fake isn't it" is the first thing he said.
"Huh no it isn't why would It be fake" I responded looking at him confused.
"Look" he gave me the test and then I saw those two lines. "Holy fuck"
He chuckled "its fake"
I was quiet for a minute "wait let me take another one"
I took another one and we waited 20 minutes.
He grabbed it and looked into my eyes "are you serious?"
I took it out of his hands "oh my god..."
He chuckled "you're fucking pregnant"
I chuckled with him "this is crazy"
He hugged me tightly and kissed the top of my head.