close

2019

me and Alex decided to go have some lunch today, i insisted because we really needed to talk. i hadnt seen him in a couple months because he had been busy with tour and stuff but he was home for a while now.
when i got to the lunchroom he was already seated at a table.
i sat across from him.
me and Alex met a long time ago, he and my brother Miles are suuuuper close.
i loved their friendship, ive never seen anything like it.
because of their friendship me and Alex got close aswell, never as close as them but it was fun.
Alex looked a bit off today... he was so happy normally.
"hey Al..." i said and i smiled at him
"hey Viv"
thats how alex and miles called me 'viv' its short for Vivian, but i liked viv a lot more.

"are you alright?" i asked him and put my hand on his.
"louise broke up with me this morning... shes actually packing her bags as we speak"

i sighed, what a bitch. im gonna be honest louise is a lovely girl and we really got along but i hated it when she made alex sad. wich didnt happen much by the way.

"oh, im so sorry... but its gonna be alright.. like it always is. you'll be on tour again soon and it'll be fine. im sure Miles and the rest of the monkeys will get you enough distraction"

he smiled at me "you always know what to say"

"well im a writer after all arent i?" i chuckled a bit and so did he.

"it may sound stupid but i kinda have an announcement" i said biting my lip slightly.

he looked up slightly more interested "what is it?"

"james and i got engaged" i said and showed him the small golden ring i had on my finger.

he smiled, but didnt seem excited "congrats viv.. im really happy for you two"

...
6 months later
me and alex spent a lot of time together after that lunch.. we'd go on walks, get dinner, brainstorm about new books or new lyrics for him.. and anything you'd imagine really.

one night i got home late and got home.. "james honey im home"
he was sitting at the table "vivian can we talk"
i just nodded and sat down with him.
"whats wrong?" i asked him and put my hand on his.
"i dont wanna do this anymore vivian"

we broke up that day, i mean i loved james but him and i had different looks on everything in life. i wanted kids, he didnt. he wanted to have a serious relationship and i wanted to be goofy and weird with him. so it was the right choice.

i moved in with miles after the breakup, alex is there like almost every day. its like theyre a married couple of some sorts. it seemed like alex got more attractive every day.. its like a drug i couldnt get enough of, tempting me to take more every time.

the tension got higher aswell, it was like we both knew what we wanted but we were both too scared to even say a word about it. this inpspired me so much i started working productivaly again. i wrote all day and every day about our tension and how it got harder and harder to resist him every time. but i had to resist him, i dont know why my brain keeps telling me that but i just have to. weve been friends for too long and its wrong. that was what my whole book was about. i dont want him to read it though, its too obvious and he'll totally make fun of me for it.

tonight miles and alex came home late, miles grabbed a mint and left again. he was going on a date with a girl he met at the pub a few weeks earlier. but i didnt even hear them coming home. i was writing with my big headphones on, you know the noisecancelling ones. i was blasting my favorite song 'do it all the time' by 'i dont know how but they found me'

alex opened my door and just stood in my doorframe, he watched me for a couple minutes. of course i had no idea. he walked over to me and stood behind me as he slowly took off my headphones, he whispered in my ear "lets have a drink in the kitchen" he put my headphones back on gently and walked away, my eyes followed him and he winked at me.

about a minute later we were both in the kitchen, sitting on the kitchen island. he grabbed a bottle of liqour from the cabinet and sat right next to me again. he took a sip and put the bottle down. i took a sip aswell "you drink a lot, dont you alex" i said. he just chuckled "well you see me drunk a lot but overall i dont drink as much as you think..." i nodded "yeah of course.. you know i wish you told me your secrets when youre drunk. that would make cleaning your puke a bit more fun at 5 am on a monday"

he smiled at me "well im lucky i dont, because i dont want you to know my secrets... although you know most of them already"

"id be delighted to know more of them mister turner"

"you wish miss kane"

"you know i thought you and miles were a thing for a while i have no idea why" his eyes widened a bit "well...id say when we first met i think there was something going on but we never acted on it.. we've kissed on multiple occasions... and im not gonna say more about that"

i chuckled "how about that interview my friend showed me of you saying you two wanked together"

he got a little red "thats a looong time ago... and we dont talk about it, we were probably pissed anyway"

we kept talking and drinking for a couple more hours, we got off the island eventually and sat on the couch together, we were both proper drunk at this point. i was totally telling him everything about my book and that it was basically about him, he just laughed at it and called me a hopeless romantic.

then it got quiet, and we both knew exactly why. i got closer to him and just kissed him, of course he kissed me back and things got heated quickly. basically ripping eachothers clothes off.

we knew eachother for around 10 years but i never thought this would happen, i hoped it would but it just never did.

just before things could get 'out of hand' we heard the door swing open, it was miles with a girl in his arms. of course he had the girl with him

he was noticably drunk and he burst out laughing when he saw us. we both jumped off the couch and put our clothes back on. miles just stood there laughing his ass off, the girl seemed to be amused aswell.

both of us were red as tomatoes when we went back to our rooms.

the next morning i came downstairs to alex and miles having a serious conversation. something along the lines of "watch out with my sister mate" and soft yes's from alex. he sounded hungover or embarassed... or both.

i came into the room "well goodmorning guys"

heyy guyssss im currently working on a larger book with multiple chapters right now! if you'd like to have specific topics or scenarios in it please let me know id love to include them!!!