make me

"olivia!" i heard someone yell from the bottom of the stairs. it was alex. alex is my twin brother, its friday morning.
"no!" i yelled back. i heard him run up the stairs, i just layed in bed purely annoyed at everthing and anything. but thats what you do when youre 17, right?
he swung my door open and threw a glass of water in my face. "alexander david turner... youre dead" i said as i got up and chased him down the stairs. i managed to push him off the last couple of steps and he fell into the wall, i laughed and walked back upstairs.
i put some proper clothes on and packed my books. today was the last day of high school. finally. me and alex were really close, we did a lot together and our parents were happy about that, and so was i. he's my best friend.

the doorbell rang, i walked over and opened the door. i looked up at the guy at the door "oh.. uh hey olivia" he said. "hello matthew" i said in a weird accent. why the hell did i say it like that? i let out a slight sigh and let him in.
ive liked matt for a while now, i know.. cliche right? fancying your brothers best friend? but it was true.. and i absolutely hated it.

the three of us walked to school and they talked about how they were gonna spend their summer. i walked behind them mostly looking at the ground, matt suddenly walks next to me. "why dont you go with us tonight?" he said.
"where?" i asked looking at him confused, just the look of him made me blush.
"to the pub.. with andy and jamie"
"oh yeah.. sure" i said looking into his eyes. 
he looked away, his cheeks were red as tomatoes and he quickened his pace to walk next to alex again.

today's classes were boring as ever. i just drew into my sketchbook, i used this sketchbook to write songs in and to draw in it. since alex started a band i was more then glad to help him with some of his lyrics.. alex was talented, thats for sure. but sometimes he just needed a chorus line or a simple verse.
he had written many failed songs. now they were just doing covers in pubs and getting shitfaced afterwards. but i was proud of him.

after school i decided to walk home alone, when i was home i hopped in the shower and let out a deep breath. fuck it. i was gonna ask him out tonight, i had gathered the balls and i was gonna do it. i see the way he looks at me too, like hes interested.

i got out of the shower and blowdried my hair, i had long dark dark brown hair. it fell just over my shoulders. just the way i liked it, i also had subtle bangs.
i put on some of mums mascara, i didnt have makeup of my own. i looked pretty.
because it was summer i put on some black shorts and a nice summery blue bloomed top.
i paired it with my black converses, the only pair of shoes i owned.
then i just waited. i blasted nirvana from my record player, i sang along softly as i drew a portrait of kurt cobain from memory.

i got called down for dinner by mum.. i sat at the table across from her. "olivia darling.. are you wearing mascara?" she chuckled "i didnt know you would wear that.. i could get you some if you like" she added quickly, i loved my mum. she was sweet and great and let me be very independent, well, only if alex was with me.
alex laughed "is it to impress matt?"
i hit his arm "shut up al"
"i know you like him" he said smirking at me.
"well maybe i do... and maybe im gonna do something about it tonight" i responded giving him the same evil grin back.
"hmm... good luck.." he smiled at his plate.

we walked to the pub together, the rest was already there. we walked in and the guys waved at us from a booth.
we sat with them, of course i sat next to matt.
i smiled at him "hi"
"well hello olivia" he said in that same stupid accent i used on him this morning.
i chuckled, we all ordered some drinks.
after a couple of those the conversation level went down and the volume went up. i was pretty good with alcohol, so i was barely tipsy. and to my suprise so was matt.
"you know what guys" he said looking at me directly in my eyes, i raised an eyebrow. "we should go dance"
he took my hand and pulled me to the dancefloor. he knew i hated dancing so i just stood there for a second.
then i felt his hands on my waist "come on oli" he said pulling me a bit closer. he called me that sometimes, it was cute.
i put my hands on his shoulder and smiled at him "this is not a slowdance mister helders" i said teasingly.  'last nite' by the strokes started playing, my favorite song. "this is my favorite song" i told him, his face lit up "well lets dance then" he said. when the chorus started we just started swinging around eachother laughing.
after the song i stopped. "god i hate you helders" i said laughing.
"oh shut up turner" he said teasingly.
"make me" i said with a wide smile.
"alright.."  he just grabbed my face and pressed his lips on mine. i was suprised at first but quickly moved my lips in sync with his.
i put my arms around his neck and he put his hands on my waist.
i felt fireworks go off in my stomach, it was like no kiss i ever had.
after a while i pulled back "oh shit.. i need a shot" i said.
"was i that bad?" he said looking rather dissapointed.
"no not at all now i just need some liquid courage to do that again" i lauged.

we drank and danced all night and got drunk out of our minds.
when it was about time to go home, me, alex and matt walked together. matt grabbed my hand.
when we were at our door matt gave me a quick kiss on my lips.  "call me" i said chuckling drunkily as i walked inside.

the next mornimg i woke up suprisingly with no hangover, i took a shower and went downstairs, where of course. mum was waiting, with alex next to her.
"so how did it go" alex said "i havent seen you two all night.. i swear if you shagged in the bathrooms ill kill you both"
i laughed "we didnt we didnt i swear"
mum softly hit his arm
"well.." i went "we kissed and we had a fun night.. we danced a lot together"
mum's face lit up, "well that took long enough didnt it" alex said "im serious matt has been basically drooling over you for months and months"
"youre fucking kidding.. you couldve told me!" i said.
he just laughed at me.

hi 😎 how did you guys enjoy this one? idk if you guys like it when i write about other band members then alex but i sure did enjoy writing this one!
seriously if you have any ideas please let me know.. i would love to write something to make someone happy! have a great day and stay safe!