balaclava

we met in january 2014... everything was great, he was great. such a gentleman. handsome, kind, loving, loyal and overall just a great man.
i met him at a party once. my niece introduced him to me there.
we talked and got to know eachother quickly, we had the same interests and hobbies. he told me he worked in the music industry.
i owned a pottery shop just outside of london.
now it was december 2015, it was cold and the sky looked sticky...
me and alex decided to go on an evening walk together since we barely went out with just the two of us.. he just kind of refused to go outside with me during the day, or he'd be working.

but i didnt ask, because i didnt really care. all i cared about is that we were happy together, wich we definetly were. we loved eachother very much.

we had all sorts of instruments around the house, we both played most of them. but he was better then i was.
the one thing i was better at was playing piano, i taught alex how to play it better, he already knew the basics though.

when we got back from our walk we turned on some music and just danced all of our energy out.
me and him just always had energy and at night we usually do this to calm down a bit.

we went to bed and i got up early the next morning, i put on baggy jeans and a big sweater and went to work.
i made lots of pots of course.
on my break i got a text from a friend. i opened it. it said "google alex turner"
i looked at it a bit weird and responded "why?"
i got a quick answer "just do it"
i went over to google and searched 'alex turner'
to my suprise tons of stuff came up.. i spent nearly an hour looking at everything that came up... practically he didnt lie to me, but he did keep stuff from me.
i found a picture of us two eventually, it looked so weird.
then i looked up his name on instagram, tons of pictures of fan accounts of him.
i was mind blown.
i texted my friend "what the actual fuck"

i got home around 6 that day, still confused i walk up to alex.
"hey love" he got up and hugged me.
i hugged him back "hey"

"how was your day?" he said smiling at me.
"it was alright...but alex, my friend texted me and told me to google your name"
his eyes widened, an expression where he just couldve said 'fuck'
he stuttered some words and i interrupted him "im not mad.. i just wanna know why you've never told me this"
a breath of relief left his lungs and he put his hands on my hips.
"well... i've had some people only interested in me because of the band and the stuff that comes with it, and when i met you and you didnt know who i was i felt like i was really appreciated for who i was.. and i liked that feeling a lot, so i held on to that"

"i saw a picture of us two on some gossip website" i chuckled.
"and you look good with long hair"
he let out a giggle "thanks for not getting angry at me darling" he said and he kissed my forehead.

"now i want you to tell me eeeeeverything from the beginning till now"  i said with a smile.

"do i really need to?"
"yes alex.. you owe me one"

he started talking about how him and matt had been friends for ages and how they made the band in high school, everything about how they wrote their first album.
he also told me some funny stories about stuff that would happen on stage, like when someone threw a cheeseburger in his groin.
or how girls always throw clothes on stage, mainly bras.
and so on.
i could have gotten mad but i understand how his past relationships may have caused him to hide this from me...
i already knew the whole band and miles, i just thought they were friends and hung out sometimes, not make full succesfull albums. it was a little surreal to me

but i love the guy to death