fuck

i woke up and sat straight in my bed, i grabbed my phone and looked at the messages. an unknown number...
"mate youre late i swear if you dont come out of bed right now"
i had nowhere to go today.. weird.
"do i know you?" i replied.
i get a text back quickly
"dont act stupid with me alex you lazy shit come out of bed"
whoever this was, this person was pissed at 'alex' for being late.
"i dont know who youre trying to reach but in not the 'alex' youre looking for mate" i reply with a slight chuckle.
"wait... whos this?" the person texted back.
"pascal... whos this?"
"im matt.. i guess that son of a bitch gave me the wrong number"
when i got that text i smiled at my phone
"i guess... well matt why are you so mad at this so called alex"
"hes late again... hes always late and were done with it" he really sounded upset.
"sounds frustrating, i hope he gets out of bed in time. or just leave him behind if he doesnt show up soon"
"if only it were that easy pascal. if he doesnt come with us were basically fucked for about a year and a half"
i got a bit confused
"where are you guys going?"
he took a while to respond, as if he was doubting his answer.
"we're going on tour, our plane leaves soon"
i raised an eyebrow.. tour?
"are you like in a band then?"
"yeah, in what area do you live? maybe we'll come close to there"
i smiled at my phone "new york...what's your band called?"
he responded way faster this time
"were called 'arctic monkeys' aaaand i have good news, were coming to new york soon"

"ill look it up on spotify" i responded and i put their music on.
piledriver waltz filled my speakers as i layed down on my couch. i liked it.
i texted him again
"what instrument do you play matt?"
he answered "the drums, maybe when were in new york you could show me the good pubs"
i chuckled and put on another song called 'brianstorm' the drums were fast and loud. i loved this one.
"i will" i responded
about 20 minutes later he texted me again "he's here, finally"
"i hope you have a safe flight..oh and i googled you"
he responded quickly
"and? how do i look?"
i chuckled "like a drummer.. a handsome drummer"
"i have to go pascal, ill call you"
"goodbye matthew"
he read my message and didnt call me for a month or two.
i forgot about him and went on with my normal day to day life.
i was dancing to a beatles song in my living room when i phone rang, i turned my music off and looked at my screen. it said "matt band guy"
i smiled and picked up "hey" i smiled at my phone.
"hey pascal, we just landed in new york. im sorry i havent texted you, we were busier then we thought we would be"
i chuckled "its fine matt dont even worry about it, how's your tour so far?" i started walking around my house akwardly, i was bad with phone calls and i probably sounded so nervous.
"its great actually.. people seem to love it"
i smiled "thats good to hear, are you free anytime soon?"
god i was being bold, i was usually so shy when it came to meeting new people. his voice was just as handsome as he was.
"im free right now.. untill tommorow morning actually" i could just hear he was smiling.
"well.. what about we go out tonight.. ill show you what partying in new york is like"
i was more smirking then smiling at this point, i was in for a good night of smoking and drinking the night away.
"sounds great.. just us two?" he asked
"yeah thats fine.. ill send you the location of the bar.. can you be there at 9?"
i was softly biting my lip, i was really excited.
"ill be there"
"see you matt"
"ill see you pascal"
i hung up the phone and got really excited.
i sent him the location right away.
i finished up some work i still had to do and took a shower, i did my hair and just a bit of makeup.
i put on some baggy jeans, my converses and a guns n roses t shirt.
it was december, so it was cold outside. but i figured i'd be alright.
i put on my jacket and walked all the way to the bar, when i got there he wasnt there yet so i decided to wait outside.
i saw him walking down the street and i waved at him, he smiled as he came closer and closer "pascal?" he asked.
"indeed" i answered with a big smile.
we walked inside and sat down in some booth.
we ordered drinks and we kept doing that untill we were rather shitfaced.
we decided to walk home together and id bring him to his hotel. but thats not how it went, we stumbled over the streets holding eachothers hand. i decided to stop walking for a second to calm down, matt walked towards me and grabbed me by my waist, i looked at him with a drunk smile, he was just as gone as i was.
he pressed his lips on mine and of course i kissed him back.
i didnt even notice all the people taking pictures of us.
after that we walked to my house and we both went in. i walked to my bedroom and he followed.
i took off my clothes and layed in bed, passing out right away, i guess he did the same because when i woke up, matt helders was laying next to me.
i checked my phone to see tons of friends texted me with links and stuff, i clicked on one of the links.
my jaw dropped, it was an article about matt with pictures from just hours ago.
"fuck"