ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟟

❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎
So sorry about all that Drama and other shit.
Hope U Enjoy this
Again I apologise for everything
❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎

—————————————————————

Apparently seeing your older self in a bar means seeing your Soulmate...a lot older and very wrinkly.

Stiles-Well Stiles looked one or two years younger than he looked and he was like...

What?

80 years old,yeah he doesn't know because Five all can do is amusingly stare at a very grandpa looking Stiles,His brunette hair-now grey was everywhere like Albert Einstein style and he lounged On the bar chair like he didn't give two shits about what was going off.

Older Stiles gave a cheeky grin and sipped on his too expensive Whisky whilst tipping his head right to Older Five and whisper something to make his-Older self blush like a little school girl.

'Imagine if Stiles was here'Five thought slightly chuckling at the reaction he would get.
Probably a dramatic shout of something like

"I Look So Ugly"
Or maybe
"WHAT! HOW?"

His double self tapped once-twice on his nose and Stiles nodded in approval like that action was some sort of secret meaning between them.

Younger Five kinda envied that.

Luther who was Sitting there looked over at him probably wondering who's the other guy.

Five met Luther's eyes and mouthed 'Stiles'.
Number Ones eyes grew wide like saucers as his gape expression turned to older Stiles who downed The Whisky bored of this already and cracked his back satisfyingly.

All the Hargreeves needed was the black time travel suitcase that was neatly tucked between his Older Self's feet.

Smaller Five was wondering how he met Stiles he clearly didn't meet him in this time era like he did and when the end of the world was happening.

Never once in his age or in the years did he meet Stiles,until now...

...The Stilinski eyed Five like he knew a very top secret that he didn't "After the suitcase?"Stiles chirped drumming those long pale fingers on the table.

Before Five could nod in approval the other Older Five spoke up"What!".

"You didn't know?"Stiles questioned like it was the most known thing in the world,when his Older Self nodded a 'No' Stiles patted Five's shoulder and mockingly cooed at him.

His other older self scowled trying to swat away the hand,the action made Stiles laugh
half-heartedly and Five could see the slight quirks of his Older-self's mouth.

Yeah Five definitely envied them.

—————————————————————

After cleaning up the blood,a lot of filthy disgusting blood then rolled the mistake of a body into Allison's rug and tied it up with rope.