ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟠

(As by you now know,I usually update near the weekends,sorry it's so I can update my other storys💞thx for all the reads and support...Have a nice day/night💞)

——————————————————————

One thing Stiles hated about the past where:

1.Racist/Discriminating people.
2.The over Ego people that roamed about.
3.He doesn't have his car,and he's jealous of other vehicles that drive around.
4.Where the lack of good looking clothes(not like he was a fashionista like Lydia)But they were all bland and boring and yeah.
5.Lastly but not least was his hot god damn crush who by now is teleporting them both.

Stiles arm slipped threw the others muscular one as Five spatial jumped them both to an Alley way just outside Of a Sweet shop called 'Weasley's Sweet Shop'.This was the place Elliot showed Him when they both started ranting about Politics and the future.

Elliot that tried to protect him,Elli who he thought as a Best Friend/Parental figure.Who now lay dead,lifeless on a dentist chair.Who will be dearly missed.

Stiles sighs until his eyes flicker with a spark of  curiosity looking up at the unusually tall but familiar women.

Likes he's seen her before...

"Raf answer the door, your the closest"Stiles screams to Said Latter as he shuffles on the couch getting into a more comfortable position,eyes still strained on a cliche Tv Show."NO IM NOT,MUM TELL STI IM UPSTAIRS,AND HES DOWNSTAIRS I-"The Stilinski chuckles as Mrs Ryder scolds him for shouting.

"Stiles Honey please answer the door"Stiles groans loudly giving a bitter smile to Mr Ryder who laughs sympathetically,as another impatient knock rang threw the house.

"Yeah-Yeah coming,hold your horses"He grumpily mumbles turning the knob and swinging the front door open.

The lady wore a flowery dress that breezed in the wind as she flashed a cheeky grin at the boy.Her curly,short brunette hair was gelled to the side as her straw hat rested upon the women's head.

"Well aren't you a sweet one dear!"The unknown stranger complimented softly stroking his pale cheek making him grimace in disgust.

His Hell Hound soul Mark Glowed a darker shade of gold beneath his long-sleeved white T-shirt,the glowing sent a searing hot pain threw his spine signalling his body's rejection of the contact.

Stiles didn't recognise the sign until a burst of jealousy flared up in the pit of his stomach'Oh-my...soulmate did 'things' with her'Stiles thought his frown depending as the Handler caught a brief flash of pain in his soft brown eyes before it masked behind fake joy.

"What can I do for you?"Stiles exclaimed threw his fake mask as his head titled innocently."Oh the youth.Your Mother's Pregnancy support group is fantastic,I wanted to give her these"She kindly gifted him the box of freshly baked cookies.

Stiles jolted back before the Handler could touch him again,she smirked mischievously before slyly gliding away with a cheeky wink.

He internally groaned,frustrated as the pain died down,the teen rubbed his back trying to comfort the mark.

But all he wants is to be in the embrace of his unknown Soulmate.

——————————————————————

Stiles eyes narrowed finally catching onto who the women was,Sarah Mrs Ryder called her name.But the teen knew better.

Sarah wasn't her name.