ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛𝟙

❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎
YES!
Celebrate Yall,I-AM-BACK!!
Booya!
My eye is healed thought of course it still itches and burns but I can see properly.
My Sickness Bug is gone and curse my Big Brother for letting me catch it!
ALSO I RECENTLY MOVED HOUSES AND I DIDN'T HAVE INTERNET SO JSNDND AND MY DATA WAS CRAP SO-SIDE NOT!
Anyways i hope yall enjoy!
Thx for supporting me!
Hope u have a nice day/night/Afternoon
BAII~
❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎
——————————————————————
Stiles,Well was hyperventilating.
Trying to heave through air from his constricted lung's as he faintly recognised being in the same hallway.
Someone was in his line of vision frantically waving about and screaming at the others.

But he didn't care.

What he cared about was the pounding headache that felt like Luther was using his super strength to crush his skull.

And it hurt.

Groaning he tilted to the left as someone lightly held him upright,they where speaking mumbling some numbers to try and calm his racing heart.
He got pulled forward and uncomfortably manoeuvred into a position where his ear was crushed against a chest,a delicate hand was pressed against his hoodie and he listened to the soft heartbeat of someone.

Badump

And he counted down from Ten.

Badump

It was soothing.

Badump

Kinda sounded like waves.

Badump

After sometimes of repeating,his panic attack subsided.Stiles sighed and slumped against the figure that held him close.
Allison he guessed,the faint smell of a sweet aroma attacking his nostrils.Her Perfume was strong but sweet.

"I'm F-Fine"Reassuring her but more to himself as Stiles hands came up to steadily stand on two shaky legs.
He dared not to look into the eyes of the woman who was kept close by ready to catch him if he fell face forward.

No.

He dared not look into those pitying eyes,Stiles knew the Hargreeves wasn't about all the touchy-feel love things that people do.
The teen was greatly embarrassed and brushed of the hand that came to wrap around his bicep,the long tanned fingers flinched back at the harsh sneer.

He really didn't mean to-But right now he would very much like a hug from Five despite his coldness and fiery eyes.

Maybe a bear hug from Papa Stilinski would do.

——————————————————————
Diego,was running.Sprinting,feet harshly slapping against the concrete as he crossed the street of the parade.He was trying to catch Reginald in the act of shooting Kennedy,the president,grinning Diego's hair wiped in the wind as he launched into the air and collapsed with the body.

They both tumbled to the ground,His fathers blouse crumbled and the old guy smiled in triumph.This was definitely not Reginald and Diego just got Finessed.

Diego scowled.

Meanwhile,from Afar Five and Luther watched as their brother failed.The maniac signs slowly deteriorating,after Old Five and Five squabbled it out and decided that the Five would give the right calculation to the Old Five for him to go away.