ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟠

❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎
Guys sorry I couldn't update sooner something came up.
I'm sorry forgive me.
And AAAA 5.42k readers everyone!
Thank uu for reading my Book!!
(P.S:This Chapter Is Dedicated To:
JO0O0O0D Because u r amazing and deserve it)
Make sure to read Golden Lies
❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎

————————————————————

They where in the bar,Older wrinklier Stiles drummed his fingers on the table as both Older Five and Luther went into the washroom.Five guesses To see if he can bargain for the briefcase.

"This is so Boring~It's like waiting for Christmas but this time there's no presents."Stiles dragged out each words he spoke as he babbled on and on about how Christmas should be a special time for family to bond.

"But then Sally should've been with Carl on Christmas Eve,because the-"

"How did you and Older Me meet?"Five abruptly cut off the ranting as he questioned Stiles,eyes narrowing with curiosity as he watched his soulmate snap his mouth closed.

Stiles frowned"Interrupting's rude mister"he scolded Five pointing his index finger at him and tutted disapprovingly.

"Well it was one summer day,the sun-"

"Just tell me without the description"Again Five interrupted impatiently as he leant his chin on his hand.Older Stiles gasped dramatically.

The pregnant silence stirred for longer.

Stiles sighed knowing he won't get the apology he so dearly expected"Fine.Well I was with the Handler.My Family,well second family needed the money so The Women,The Handler Came up to me offering loads of cash if I did something for her.So I was kinda like an assassin,but not a good one at that.Five,Other Five fought against me.Of Course he won.Then he noticed my soul mark.You pretty much know the rest,fell in love blah blah all that sappy crap."The Stilinski breathed in deeply catching the missed breaths.

"Wow.Well That's not how I met you!"

Before Stiles could answer,Past Five Came striding over,placing a protective hand on Stiles shoulder.

He didn't notice the concerning glance of Luther because one question wrung in his mind...

...'Who are these people,then?'

————————————————————

They where in the elevator and Stiles couldn't keep still,his foot tapping rapidly against the metal underneath his worn out shoes.
He wasn't okay and the others practically oozed out Anxiety.

It made his anxiety worsen by the minute.

"I hope we find Vanya in Time."Allison piped up crossing her arms as Stiles slightly nods in agreement.

He hummed a random tune to make the time pass by.

'I hope she's okay'

Another floor up.

'Hope she isn't hurt'