ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛𝟘

————————————————————

"Nogitsune"
Stiles repeated,crawling backwards as the double kept stalking forward.The grin plastered on his face never left,the folded arms behind his back uncrossed and laid a hand out in front of him.

His breath sped up.

'Don't take it'

'It's a trap'

Stiles remembered taking the hand when the Fox took control of him the first time and it slowly ate at him.

His soul

His Soulmark

His Humanity

It replaced the Hell Hound mark with a darker version that burnt his skin and marked it with the Nogitsune sign.

He wanted to scratch it away,He wanted to burn it.

He wanted it gone.

Stiles jumped to his feet effectively knocking the offered hand out of the way and watched in satisfaction as he stumbled back...

...Surprised?

Huffing the double crosses his arms sassily
"That was rude young man!"He chided,making a disapproving noise that reminded Stiles of Mellisa when she 'Tch' at Both him and Scott when they did something wrong.

Before he could snark back a reply the sounds of Heels clicking against the marbled floor broke the two out of the upcoming squabble.
Now That Stiles got a really good look at the place he was in,it reminded him of that one scene in Harry Potter.

Where Harry sat in the White train station with Albus Dumbledore.

It was like a recreation of it,Pure white Pillars that held it up with scattered benches the only odd thing about this place,was the Dark black train that oozed out black and dark blue smoke.

"Stop that"A familiar female voice barked pushing his double out of the way"Hello,Stiles!"

Gasping he stepped backwards,eyes widening and mumbling no "H-How?"He stuttered hand waving at his-.

-His Mother!

"You ask me!"

"Wait No you ask me"Stiles protested glaring at the women that somehow got the face of his mother.

"Is there two of you Nogitsune's,because if there is I swear down this time I-"

"Now now,you wanted me to look like this.Your the one that wanted to see this face not me"His Mother tucked a strand of long curly brunette hair behind her ear and clasped his hand.

"What"Stiles was so-so confused because last thing he remembered was Klaus's cry of his name and then blacking out.

"Stiles,Dear.You are in your mind.What your looking at now is your subconscious and whatever your subconscious wants you to see, you will see that thing.As you also thought the train station looked like That scene from Harry Potter!"She explained it,No wait He?
She explained it like it was breathing air.

Thinking about it now.
He can make him see what he wanted right?

Right?

Soon enough a gust of air surrounded his mother and Stiles released the grasp of the women's hand.Soon the wind stopped and Scott appeared his Big puppy dog eyes staring back at him.