ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟚

——————————————————————-

Panting and in need of a shower Stiles worn out shoes slapped against the Path as he finally reached his destination,hand on his knees as he heaved trying to catch a breath in his aching lungs.

"Stiles!"Raphael Cried out swinging the front door open making Stiles Wild eyes dart up at him but soon soften when his gaze turned to his brother.

The said Latter literally Pounced on him,his arms snaking around the Stilinski's neck as Raphael breathed in his scent and scowled"Ugh you Stink!"he announced and briefly pulled apart to slap a hand against his chest"Where were you!"

Stiles chuckled and Dived into the loving embrace again"Out,Sorry Buddy.Wont do it again mother"

"Sure as hell won't"The actual mother announced her presence as well as both Mr and Mrs Ryder joined  in the group hug making the Stilinski giggle with the affection.

"10 Dollars Stiles has been trying to get away from my Lovely wife and her nasty cooking"Mr Ryder joked but Yelped when Mrs Ryder pinched and twirled his sensitive ear"Says you who can't even do toast without burning the bread!"

God did Stiles miss these lot and there squabbling.It made him feel at home but he knew better.

Beacon Hills was his home and always will be.

His Dad was his home.

The Pack was his home.

But there gone now Until-!

Oh-my-god he forgot he needs to hurry and explain where he's going...Or maybe leave a message.

He's gotta leave something or the guilt will eat him away like it is right now.Gnawing at him,screaming that you Killed Donovan left his loved ones behind without saying Goodbye.

Stiles already knew he would get pestered and interrogated for leaving the Ryder home for 2 days but he didn't think it would be this bad.

"Where were you?"
"What happened?"
"What's with the Bandage on your head?"
"Did you get done with the police?"
"How are you?"
"Are you okay,do you need anything?"
"What do you want for dinner?"

Okay maybe he was being over dramatic but right now his heads pounding like a jack hammer and he really can't be arsed with all this nagging.

"I'll explain to you after I actually get a shower,I stink"
Stiles added before either one of them could say another absurd question.At least it shut them up for the time being.

Now here he is standing in the small shower,staring at the white tiled walls as he soaked up the Heat that came from the warm water.

He knew he should move,he's wasting time.But it's been so stressful,so anxious and the worry he gets Everytime he even glances at a civilian.

I mean how could he not!

'Hey! Yeah you over there! Sorry to say but your going to get blown into smithereens'

Technically every poor soul he comes across might just die from the apocalypse caused by a band of misfits.

Oh who also have superpowers!

!Can't forget about that!

Then it all came tumbling down...

...Crashing as the sudden wave of emotions embraced him,he felt bile pile up in his throat as he roughly swallowed it down and tried to wipe away the sudden blurriness of tears that pricked his eyes.