ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟡

I love this chapter,it's my fav,you'll see why😂💕💕😂

———————————————————————

It was a long elevator ride with the Music as-well,But it was even more dreadful when Luther just had to fart when the doors closed.

They Scoffed and closed their nose"Luther"Klaus whined "Oh,my god"The violin gipped,as Number one Apologised for being nervous.

"Why in a Elevator dude"The Stilinski whined pushing past both Fives and Luther's shoulder to stand with the Cult leader.Klaus,nodded along in agreement before Stiles reached up to pull Klaus sunglasses down and onto his eyes,not caring at the hipsters protests.

The boy giggled thinking that if he saw himself wearing these glasses,he'll look absolutely stunning.

Then the metal boxed dinged and they all piled into the room for a 'light supper'.

———————————————————————

"All right,when dad gets here,ill do the talking,okay?"Five says in his natural leader voice,Stiles didn't even care he just gracefully traipsed over to the circled table and plopped himself down,he looked everywhere it had an Hawaii theme with Coconuts,the lighting was a creamy inviting glow of warmth.

But the best bit about it was the fruit in the middle,And that's what the 14 year old did.

He launched himself from his seat and grabbed a handful of fruit to munch on not listening to the on going argument between Diego and Five.

Until the double door burst open now the calm melody changed into a serious,tense atmosphere that definitely cant cut with a knife.

This air was caused by the one and only Reginald Hargreeves,who has a big brown old looking book in on arm,wearing a monocle,procuring grey hair and a suit.

'Damn,worser than Scott's dad tenseness'The boy thought ignoring the hurt pang in his chest for his brother.

Stiles,definitely could see the Terrified and bewildered looks.

After,Reginald sat both Five and Diego sat down,unlucky for the Stilinski he sat between them both.

They argued like a married couple.

"Not only have you burglarises my lab,set my chimp loose,conned your way into the Mexican Consulate,repeatedly stalked and attacked me,but you have,on numerous occasions,called me....."The Past Father ranted as Stiles snorted and muffled his giggles looking over at Allison as she cheekily smiled at him.

"Hey pop,How's it hangin'?"Klaus interjected with a cocktail sitting down as Reginald finished"Dad".

"My reconnaissance tells me you're not CIA."Stiles munched On a piece of Watermelon already figuring out this Father as to be:Cold-hearted,Dense and all bout Politics and shit like that.

"Not KGB,certainly not MI5,so....who are you?"The monocle man slams his pencil down waiting for the answering,this man is creeping stiles out even more,and he is looking at the boy,probably wondering why-the-fuck-are-you-here?

I mean he did come uninvited...

———————————————————————