ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟚

———————————————————————

Four pair of boots stepped one by one up the stairs leading down a Dark Hallway leading to a door,to where the chaos had begun and there between the Chaos was two innocent souls who got trapped and killed by unknown forces.

But what Diego and Luther didn't expect was somehow a living young soul still beaten slowly barely noticeable by pulse,but the soul was fighting between the Gates of Hell or the Gates of heaven.

Chucking the spare silver key on the counter and going to take of his jacket until he saw what layed before him,Diego tapped Luther cautiously and in fear of what he'll see next.

"Blood"Diego called out "Shit"Space boy murmured both touching the crimson blood that splattered across the polished kitchen floor."Elliot?.......Stiles?"The Kraken warily shouted throughout the apartment.Getting no Reply.Grabbing His Silver dagger and defensively stalked into the next room already knowing the answer that repeated through his mind'There dead-There Dead-We dragged them into this-We'

"Diego?"Luther says walking up to the lifeless form of Elliot,in a dentist chair mouth gaping,eyes wide as sources and pure written fear splattered across his face.

Elliot has Dentist tools embedded into him,Eyes,Shoulder and even heart.The man was a god kindred soul who didn't deserve to suffer the worst fate.

He deserved a happy life with a Gender of his choosing,best career and Children,But that all changed threw one word...

'Vengeance'

That was the word,a cursed noun that's caused by Anger,rage and blood-lust.

Both Hargreeves turned around noticing the path of blood that led to the opposite railings.
"Holy Shit"Diego exclaims in disgust looking at

Oga
For
Oga

And the hanging 14 year old boy,Luther gripped the rope that held his wrists and dragged him up as Diego cut the brown leather.

Both had guilt,mourning looking expression in reminder of the Happy-Joyful boy that was soon now laying there,Dead-cold dying out.

"Fuck...Stiles"Diego croaked out pressing two fingers to his Cervix.A tiny fluttery pulse beating ever so slowly,Luther looked at him skeptical as his brother shook his head 'No'.

In sync they both exhaled the breath they hadn't even known they where holding."Call 911"Luther screamed at his Dim witted brother who was struggling in what to do.

Until,the door burst open to reveal Five.

"Move outta' the way,we need to get Vanya"Five raged at them fighting back the tears that urged to pour looking down at his Soulmate,the only person,the only human being that could make him happy.

He could already feel the Mark slowly burning in pain,itching away and fading.A mark that bound them together.A mark that told other people they were off limits,and Five would pretty much want to keep it.

———————————————————————

How Five knew Stiles was His Soulmate Was with Two ways....

1:Was how he Spiral Jumped when Stiles was getting changed.Wasn't his fault really he needed his company and help to figure out the Handlers plan,so he teleported to Rafael's and into the shared room.
Jumping in,he Blushed rapidly looking down at the small teen who was only in Bright baby blue boxers.
Coughing trying to hide the flush that rose to his cheeks,he weirdly looked at the Tattoo on his right broad shoulder at the back.

It was a Hell-Hound Skull,with two ancient swords crisscrossed embedded into the top of the Deathly,angry looking Skull,It also had black smoke wringing around the Horns that awfully looked like a Sadistic fox.But that wasn't how he found out,I mean anyone could have that.

It was how the initials F.H was marked at the bottom.
Those Initials meant Five.Hargreeves,and the Mark looked exactly like Fives on his right shoulder but instead of F.H.

It was S.S meaning Stiles Stilinski,and yes he ignored it when his soulmate first told His name,thinking it was a coincidence,because Five runs from most complicated problems.

2:Was before he came into the Building,to go be Stiles knight in shining armour he had a little chat with lovely old friend,The Handler.

Screw the Bitch

2 Hours,43 Minutes and 3 second to be precise(and 1.001 millimetres second)

Five knocked on the door,and popped open the Handler in all her fucking stupid Glory.

They had a little chat,about how he can get back home,but let's skip all that blah-blah-bla-baba shit.

"Times Ticking Five"The Handler spoke up on the Bed before the said teen could go"What do you mean?"He curiously asked turning around to give her a serious death glare that spelt out'Tell me or I'll Burn you alive'.

"Oh you know,the kid.What was his name again..."She clicks her fingers before gasping"Stilinski boy,Stiles Stilinski...Isn't that Right?"At that Hargreeves got her full attention,he hummed a reply.

"Tick Tock Five,your soulmate is dying...Slowly~"Before he could say anything else she shooed him away not without saying the last sentence "GO TO VANYA,FIVE"these four words could potentially save Stiles In time.

So without saying anything more,he ran like hell,Until teleporting to the apartment mostly forgetting he had powers.

Five ain't letting Stiles die on his watch...

Even if it means going to heaven or Hell to drag that bitch back to earth,so be it,he'll do just that....

———————————————————————

And that's how

They appeared

Infront of Vanya's car

———————————————————————