ℝ𝕖𝕒𝕤𝕠𝕟 𝕎𝕙𝕪 𝕀 ℍ𝕒𝕧𝕖𝕟𝕥 𝕌𝕡𝕕𝕒𝕥𝕖𝕕 𝕀𝕟 𝔸 𝕎𝕙𝕚𝕝𝕖

❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎

Now as you can probably tell,I always update every single week.
I updated most of my books last week bc I was feeling fairly good and I update this book on the weekends.

By the time Friday rolled around my eye started to tingle and itch,but I didn't think much of it.

Then Saturday Came I woke up my eye was swollen and a bit bruised,in the mean time I started to treat it thinking ill getbetter but I was feeling gradually worse.

Then Sunday came,I woke up and my eye was closed shut with dried up gunk so I had to use a tea bad a Suda-cream(my smartass).
Then yesterday came and I swear to god it got worse and I was treating my eye and I rlly wanted to update until I fuc*ing puked my guys out.

Yeah maybe,your guys of tolerance is great but when I'm sick it's so bad I won't do anything I'll lay in bed I won't eat or drink and that's what I'm doing rn.

By the time you've seen this I have puked about three times and my eye is so damaged ima f*ckimg gauge it out in a minute with a spoon.

This may not be a good enough excuse but I promise when I'm healthy and feeling somewhat good I'll update.

Thank u for reading his book and voting it means a lot and Ik how many ppl have been reading this book and I appreciate it.

Wish me good luck and for that I don't gauge my eye out.

Thank u!

❣︎Bye,Love You All❣︎