ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟟

Sorry guys my Laptop Broke and my sister only just bring my IPad to me so I could type and I couldn't do It on my phone bc it's really weird...don't ask 😂Oh and Thank you for the reads,votes and comments I appreciate them Okay ima leave u to read it...thank u again

——————————————————————

"You wanna explain to me...WHO THAT WAS.I mean-"Stiles rants outraged why Five is so hesitant about telling him.

The Stilinski scoffs sending a deaf glare to AJ the Goldfish in the plastic bag filled with water.He pokes at the bag watching the fish swirl around.

"-I...I will explain but right now we gotta take this to someone I know"Five explains slightly fidgeting.He just didn't wanna tell Stiles and go in depth on what happened before the apocalypse,I mean he might reject Five over thinking he some mass serial killer...

Which he is,but that's not the point.

"We?WE,Oh-my-golly-gosh.Your dragging me everywhere without no context and I just got glassed by...By friggin Doctor mysterious or some shit,I got dragged threw a time travel portal and dropped into 19-Whatever.I met you and the other people WHO By-The-way have superpowers and-"Stiles heart speeds up throughout the waffling and he places a hand on his chest.He Heaves in and out trying to catch a breath but his lungs are constructed,he could Here the faint calling of his crush as his Whisky brown eyes are wild and dart everywhere.

"-No-No.Panic Attack"Stiles breathlessly warns stumbling back feeling a warm hand rest upon his shoulder."Ey-Hey...you need to breath"Five tries to comfort his soulmate.

The Hargreeves could feel the burning of his Soul mark tingle above his skin warning him that his Soulmates in danger.

He watches as Stiles tries to hold his breath leaving him gasping for a failed breath."Ah"Five realises.

Now placing another calloused hand on the Stilinski's thin shoulder he drags the smaller teen forward and smashes his lips against the others.

They both gasp as electric sparks dance along their skin,Both could feel the surnames of their soulmate glow a bright gold onto their marks before it quickly flashed back as they both parted.

Stiles unconsciously touched his lips wanting the same soft but exciting feel of Fives lips against his as the two stared at each other.

Five awkwardly coughed,a light blush freckled his face as he tore his Icy blue eyes away from the honey brown ones."R-Right Well,L-let's go"He stuttered and Five never stuttered before.And let's just stay he Stuttered even worser than Diego when he was a child.

He grabbed Stiles wrist and teleported to the right date and time to go deliver his package.

The Hargreeves boy heard a soft but quite"Thank you" in response looking at the flustered Teen before slightly nodding in acknowledgement.

They got dropped off near Allison's barber shop AlleyWay and finally Stiles didn't puke up,props to getting dragged and teleported everywhere that he's now used to the nausea.

!Yay Him!

The Duo walked out of the Alley way and into the busy streets of Dallas where people chatted or judged other lower class civilians with their eyes or hushed whispers to one another.

Stiles Hated and I mean Hated racist or discriminating people he just loathed them all.If he could he would punch them all....no burn them alive because somewhere he read that getting burnt Alive is the most painful Experience.

Or he could starve them to death.I mean when you starve to death your tongue withers away and falls out,there's this excruciating pain when your body eats your own organs just to last a little longer.

The Stilinski shivers in disgust but frowns when a fast,pacing,rushing Male bumps into the duo and sneakily drops a flip phone on the ground beside Fives feet.

Stiles try's to catch a glimpse of the guy but all he could see was the grey hood As he abruptly turned a corner,green eyes meet brown ones as the mysterious stranger glanced at him then disappears through an alley way.

"That was rude"The Stilinski mutters to himself now glancing back down to the cobbled floor going to pick up the abandoned phone before realising his crush already has it.

The dark blue flip phone buzzed alerting a call they both answer...

Well Five does and Stiles leans in close on his tip toes.

"Meet me at 122 forest riverdale green road.You know which one."The sickly sweet voice of an unknown stranger demands before ending the call leaving a baffled Stiles but an amused Hargreeves.

"Shall we"Five pipes up holding out his elbow to the smaller teen as he nods slightly then linking their arms together.

'Yeah Five better tell me all of this before I go out on a rampage to kill everyone because of my high level frustration'.

——————————————————————