ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚

————————————————————————

"Luther!"

"Diego"

Screamed the boy as he looked up from his own time travel portal.He snapped his head again hearing the familiar sounds of Guns and blood-curdling screams.It was like a riot as the tank in front of him took one step and fired a missile straight at his siblings.

He ducked at the first person who came for him and knocked them out leaving a sad 'Thud' in their place.Five,took one look at all his siblings and how they've changed.

Until a small boy caught his eye,the boy was fairly the same age as him with blood all over his lanky figure and holding a sniper shooting at the man behind five who came up for a sneak attack.

But before he could take another glance at him the boy disappeared with a flash of electric green.

"Who are you?"Five whispered to himself probably thinking that one of his crazy siblings adopted a child or stole one for that matter.

————————————————————————
2 Years In the Past
"Run,run run"The 14 Year old boy harshly said holding the other kids hand.
"Wha-why are you helping me"The 12 year old boy blurted out threw His huffs and pants.
"Because your no different Rafael,your still human them racist pricks deserve the punch I gave them"
This got a laugh out from the younger boy as stiles smiled in triumph.

It wasn't there faults really,Stiles lives with Rafael and his parent because no one would Adopt him and he just so happened to bump in the different coloured boy and defend him.
Now here they were running from rich dicks after stiles kicked someone in the dick and punched a Taller grown man in the jaw by jumping up onto the nearest park bench and swinging his fist.

Making a left turn into a Alley way,they climbed the ladder,stiles helped the boy up jumping from roof to roof.

"HI MRS GREG-MORE"Screamed the pair running down there street,greeting the Old Lady who bakes them cookies every Friday after they found her cat called Chip.

Slamming there door shut they made there way to the kitchen laughing there heads off chugging down cups of cold water."You were so AWESOME...you was like 'POW' 'BAM' 'KAPOOW'"Said Rafael kicking and punching the air mimicking the said older boys moves.Stiles tried to hair flick but sadly failed not having long hair and wishing his hand in the air which led to Rafael giggling on the kitchen floor as Rafael's Parents came home.

"Hi Mrs and Mr Ryder"Greeted the Pale boy to his Adoptive Black(I hope this dosent offend anyone and if it does I'm sorry for give me💕💕)Parents,Mr Ryder ruffled his hair and chuckled a 'hi' before picking his son up and spinning him around.

Stiles helped Mrs Ryder put the shopping away as he blabbed on and on about how he and Rafael escaped the claws of death(I.e.The rich,sloppy,Racist people).

The boy couldn't help but talk on and on but the family he's staying with didn't mind,it was more lively with him there,they said.
Also,he had no medication for his ADHD so he was more Talkative,Energetic,shyer and Jittery.
"Then I was like-"

"Ding-Dong"

The door bell rang and Mrs Ryder gave stiles a sympathetic smile of saying 'sorry one sec' and she dropped the kitchen knife wiping her hand's onto her flowery apron and answered the door.

The Brunette boy peeked over to the door-way to see the Ryder's interested in a Letter,then he shoved some cooked chicken in his mouth and quickly chewed it before the adult came back and went back to chopping Peppers.

"I saw that Bud"

Came the Horse,lively Male voice as he turned around to see Anthony Ryder in the kitchen Door Way,crossing his arms giving the younger boy an amused Look with a raised eyebrow in question."Pshh...Don't know what your talking about"He mumbled as Mr Ryder pushed himself off the doorway and made his way over,plopping some chicken in his mouth and leaning over to whisper to stiles "I won't tell if you won't tell"The man said making stiles chuckle and Do a Zipper lock motion with his mouth.

The both shared a warm smile,stiles not ignoring the pang of heartache as he's being reminded that Anthony Ryder is just like his Dad.

God he misses his Dad,The Pack,Scott,Kira,Liam,Mason and Damn even Sourwolf and Creeper Wolf.

If he misses the Grumpy Wolf and his Creepy Uncle he really does miss them.

Sighing,he finishes the Peppers and plopped them in the Heating pan with oil and started to make the Stir Fry.

Half way through cooking Mrs Ana Ryder came back and ushered him away as he made his way up to his room to go and draw on the roof with Rafael babbling on about space.

————————————————————————

"Hey Rafael....Stiles,you coming to get milkshakes with us?"The voice of Tyreece Layhard with his other friends as they stared up at the Said two boys.

Stiles shook his head thanking him for the invite before The 12 Year old boy gave him puppy dog eyes.But this time stiles could resist as he laughed and motioned for the Youngest Ryder to go with them.

"B-But what about you!"

"I'll be fine Raf-go and make sure you bring me back some of there famous Buns"

"Yeah-Yeah you and there Buns"Came the reply as the two Both bro-fisted and went out the front door.

"Ay-Tyreece look after him for me"Stiles said to the 16 year old boy"For sure"He reassured before they all go waving bye to the pale brunette.

————————————————————————

Going to the toilet he stood on a stool looking into the steamy mirror above the sink.

Stiles hasn't aged a day he still looks 14 years old and he thinks it's because by the time he teleported his Birthday came around and then two years wished by and he has not changed looks.
He knew what he should look like he should be 16 but no he's still 14 years old and the adult of the house already interrogated about him saying things like 'You haven't aged a day' 'Your puberty should've hit' 'Why haven't you changed'.

Stiles is also curious looking at his 14 year old face that already should've aged to 16 but stayed the same.

The teen shook it off as just a 'coincidence' or a 'after effect of the teleportation'.

But he dosent know the real answer......

The real one is more....

......complicated