ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟘

(Deleted the idea part bc I rlly wanted the chapters to be in sync-Hope you Enjoy...Jazzzz tststtststst)

————————————————————————

Number 4 drops off his seat,panting,as Ben laid passed out beside him.

Of course no one could see Number 6 as he tried to possess the seance,having failed,making everyone think he's nuts.

Stiles swallowed a snort and flinched back as the moody Hargreeves Father slammed his books together "Well.."He started standing up eyeing them all"Thank you for coming".

Everyone knew he wasn't really thankful,probably only here for him and his selfish reasons.

"-I've seen about enough"

"No,I.."Number one stuttered,Until he snapped and got angry.

Two giant fists slammed on the table making the dishes clink together.
Luther,Tore his white button down and showed everyone his Gorilla chest,the buttons went flying,one hit Stiles face making him glare at the Space boy.

Until he burst out laughing.

"-LOOK AT WHAT YOU DID TO ME.LOOK AT IT!"Luther screams pointing at the obvious hairy chest making his Past father look at him.

Now stiles definitely couldn't hold the loud snort that came out,and laughed some more.
Stiles will use the excuse later on something like'When you tore 'yh damn shirt open you asked for it' or 'what-it was funny'.

"Oh,shit.Why?"Five mutters,sighing leaning back into the chair already disappointed at his dramatic siblings.

The 14 year old double-led over out of laughter,clutching his belly,he just couldn't stop it was so-So dramatic and the right time to say it.

Reginald scowls,obviously disgusted of the group,he turns to Five,"You in the culottes.A word,in Private?"Pointing the old man gives Stiles one last glance and scowls Out of shame,stiles was giggling he couldn't help it.

"Check,Please"

————————————————————————

After recovering the laughter and getting dragged into the elevator by Vanya they stood in an awkward silence.
Until Number three broke it"Well,that went as well as any Hargreeves family function."

"You can say that again"Stiles says from his place, sat down next to Klaus.

"I feel so violated"Klaus groans rubbing at his neck until glancing at the now standing Ben."I need an herbal Bath...You had no right to possess me."

"Oh,possession is a strong word.I'd like to say 'Borrowed you'...Temporarily"Ben corrects rolling his eyes at the over dramatic brother of his,as the rest look at him in confusion.

"Congratulations."

"For what?"Space boy questions looking down at Allison."I think that's the first time you've ever stood up to Dad."She says smiling acting like-Klaus didn't get possessed-Diego didn't nearly cry-Vanya's acting confused and Stiles nearly murdered someone.

"Are you okay?"Vanya's worried timid voice over took the elevator as she glanced at Diego who had one of his arms resting against the wall.
"So much for having my back in there.Team zero,my ass."Diego sadly reply's before getting abruptly cut off by the boy"HEY! I had your back old man who looks like Jesus 2.0"

The Kraken glanced back at Stiles giving him a Half-Hearted soft smile before the door dings signifying its time to go,Diego's the first one out,rushing to get away with the guilty faces of his siblings,before he could forgive them.

Everyone left except Klaus and the small teen,The teen gets ahold of the cult leaders leg trying to drag him,failing because of his weak lanky arms,Luther walks back to them,"Klaus"He mutters before grabbing Klaus's leg and pulls him easily,ignoring The said mans protests.

————————————————————————

(Sorry short chapter,I'll make it up to you in a bit with a long one-hope you enjoyed💕💕peace out)