ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟙

———————————————————————

There laid in the dentist chair was Elliot,mouth agape,cold dead eyes stared at the ceiling as blood poured everywhere.

There hanging was Stiles,eyelids heavy staring at the Russians as they drew Oga for Oga with both his and Elliots blood.
Gash wound across his thigh,black eye and cuts everywhere.
The blood-curdling screams stopped five minutes ago from both Elliot and him,Stiles knew he was dead after witnessing most of the torture he endured.

"You....W-Won't get-away w-with...T-th-"Before he could finish Stiles passed out from the lack of blood,his pulse weakening by the second as the Two Brothers looked up and sadistic smirked at the way he hung from the railing.

''Job well done'Both of them thought looking at one another,stalking out of the TV shop and into the milk van,feeling pleasant on the revenge for their fallen brother.

But,this all started with a Ginger Cat....

———————————————————————

"EEEEEK"Stiles squealed out Of joy rushing to the ginger cat as it looked over its shoulder,intrigued with the two people.

"Aww,so cute"

"Hey,Buddy.How'd you get up here?"Elliot curiously Thought looking between the teen and Animal.

A wave of uneasy feeling washed over the 14 year old boy,'How did he get up here?'Stiles thought swishing around,he couldn't put his finger on it,but something smells fishy.

'Must be my imagination'

His honey brown eyes darted to the Male holding the grocery brown paper bag,a soft creak could be heard in he nearest bedroom,but the duo didn't notice too intrigued with the cute af cat.

"Huh?Whats wrong"The oldest questioned setting down the food looking at the cat as it meows,"-You hungry?"Stiles interrupts Elliot petting Roscoe(Stiles now named The cat Roscoe in miss for his beloved Jeep).

As if on cue Roscoe Meows"lets see here...Oh!Look What I got."Eli whistles flipping The can of Tuna like its the most prized possession,Stiles goes into one of the draws and pulls out a can opener as Roscoe softly Meows.

He passes Eli the Tin opener as they both in Sync crouch down"He's so cute,isn't he"

"Yeah,Yeah He is"Elliot reply's setting down the canned Tuna and Tin opener,a feeling of Nausea runs through them as the floor boards creak behind them,they aren't alone,they have guests.

Both glance at each other slowly getting up,Stiles breath hitches,he should've gone with instinct,knowing they weren't alone the first time,they've got guests.

The oldest goes first,walking into the living room a fist knocks Elliot of balance as he stumbles to the ground.
Meanwhile,Stiles has a total freak out session,placing the cat somewhere safe and grabbing a fork?

'A fork really,not even a butter knife I mean like-'Stiles shakes the train of thought knowing it's not the right time,he grips the utensil and swings at someone behind him,the Short grey-haired imposter grips the fork and yanks it from the teens grip.

He gasps ducking the fist that comes flying toward his face.Glancing over at his Friend,right now he's trying to get the gun in the corner but got yanked by his collar and choked in the air.His feet Dangling,Hands grasping the other mans-gasping for air.

Stiles growls annoyed but that Look Of slip up did him wrong,the teen was kicked in the gut sending him flying to the floor,he rolls all the way to where the can of Tuna was.

He grips the metal can off the side and throws it at him "EAT THIS,BITCH"Stiles roars outraged that these weirdos came,hurt Elliot and catch us off guards by a mother-fucking-cute-Cat.

Soon enough he was in the arms of the Imposter as he thrashed around trying his hardest to break free,"Where is Diego?"Swede 1 says to both of them,"I don't...I don't...I don't...I don't know"Elliot chokes out as blood pours from the broken nose,he got hit again"STOP!"Stiles cries out watching him get brutally beaten.

Until both Sweden's focus on him "Where is Diego?"They repeat.

Sweden 2 was now holding The boy by the throat"I don't...FUCKING KNOW"

Screaming threw the room the hand that grasped his throat drops him to the floor,both Swedes hooking Elliot's shoulders and drags him to the dentist chair,strapping the Male down.

Stiles though collected himself and looked between the gun and Broken lamp.

'Lamp it is'He hopped over the couch knowing he won't make it to the rifle.

He gripped the broken lamp that they destroyed"I told you,I don't know."Eli whimpers out locking his eyes with stiles pleading him to run.

But no..

The teen will fight..

Even if it means ending up in a ditch somewhere....

"Ahh-"He Screamed raising the pole and marching to the duo,he bashed Swede 1 over the head making the dude take a step forward.Growl,and turn around as the other Intruder held Elliot down.

"-Shit"Mischief mumbled dropping the pole and held his hand up in surrender watching as the tall male stalked toward him,a predatory look flashed briefly in his eyes"L-Look..Dude...I-I didn't,mean...any harm?"Mieczyslaw stammered taking steps back.

His back hit the table as he laid there looking up with guilt in his Whisky brown eyes.

"You shouldn't have dont that"

Is the last sentence Stiles heard before a boot came flying forward and knocking him unconscious.

But his last train of thought was...

'Im going to kill these motherfuckers'

———————————————————————

Five minutes later a blood curdling scream shot out of the lips of Elliot as Stiles gained conscious,there he sat Tied to the arm chair,facing his friend as they vilely beat him.
Teeth ripping from his gums,punches to his face.

Stiles couldn't do anything but sob and plea for it all to stop.

He doesn't want another person to die...

Like Allison

Or Aiden

He killed them Like he killed Donovan..

Stiles thigh Ached,The gash poured out crimson blood,his lip bruised and a swollen black eye.

A flash back to When Gerald beat him Came flashing over.

Grinding his teeth and squishing his eyes closed as Another punch came forward.

A Tartar scraper  came at him and sliced his cheek,he gasped out"Stop..Stop,let him go".

None had a sense of heart for the poor boy as they Beat the Innocent victims.

———————————————————————

An hour later...

Left Elliot's Lifeless body

And Stiles,hanging dying body on the railing unconscious

As Oga For Oga was printed to the floors with both Elliot's and Stiles blood....

———————————————————————