ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟡

❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎
This Chapter Is Dedicated Too.
(Drumroll Please,Only Kidding)
daughterofHades4
Because ur amazing and make me laugh my ass off.
Thank u for being there!!
Also
Everyone have a cookie ☞︎🍪☜︎
Because I baked some today
❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎

————————————————————

The buzzing and itching of the skin only got worser,his hand came up to grab at Allison's arm in worry.
"What No!Your Going To Die!"He screamed out through the whirring sound and Allison bless her poor heart melted Right then and their.

Make it Stiles Job to Worry about everyone else instead of himself.

"I'll be fine."She reassured,patting his hand watching as it slightly trembled and hesitantly let go.
Allison Knew differently,Vanya was an unpredictable person who's now got amnesia.

Not a good combination if you ask her.

The others protested as well,Stiles watched as she crawled threw the storm.A fierce look embedded into her face as she tightly grit her teeth,blood now poured out of her nose and slithered between the clenched teeth.

The Matallic on her tongue kept her grounded and she still pushed.

"VANYA!"The Woman screamed to no ones listening ears,Vanya right now was having memories of her past.

The way she bent those Street lights.

Where her father Reginald made her blast all those wine glasses.

She felt betrayed and her mind was overwhelmed as the flashbacks came pouring over her mind.It crowded everything and the power she held had no resistance but to pour it all out of anguish.

In reality she felt safe around the family but knew they wasn't telling the whole truth.

One particular flashback made her send a wave of pure Betrayal and much to her notice Vanya knocked Allison off her feet.

Her body colliding with the desk and knocked her unconscious.

The last thing she saw was the light of blue shining at her.

"All Right I'm going"Diego announces and Stiles mentally face palmed.

"-No,wait,wait,wait,wait."

"-What?"Diego questioned Klaus and he had to look back at him.

"If you don't make it back,there's one thing that I need to tell you."

"-I don't have time for this."

"-Please"

"What?"

Stiles pleaded it was something amazing for the sentimental he built up.

Until it came crashing down.

"You look like Antonio Banderas with the long hair.I just thought you should know."The Stilinski groaned partially from pain,partially from Klaus.Head lolling back against the wooden wall.