ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟜

(This is Rafael Ryder played as Christian Isaiah💕💕)

————————————————————————

It's was one thing that Stiles got sucked  into another portal.

But it's another thing as you've been man-Handled by a 13 year old boy who is younger than you as he ties you to a chair.

Now that is one thing.

Defiantly for Stiles seeing as he just puked up all over An Unknown Woman's Shoes,that's the after affect for stiles when he's been sucked  into a teleportation wormhole.
Then as if it couldn't get any better,before he could make his oh so 'great' escape a boy who's Taller,Evil looking and younger than him Man-Handles The polish boy to a chair keeping one strong arm around his neck and the other around his waist pressing a sharp pocket knife to his skin,seeing as part of his jumper and flannel shirt came up so Five took the chance to press the sharp tool to his pale soft skin.

Stiles Groans annoyingly,he's been in this situation too many times,he squirms trying to escape but it just makes the knife cut a layer of his skin making it poor crimson Blood,flowing down his stomach to his jeans and onto the floor.

Now he's Angry.

This is His amazing red Hoodie.

Now it's got blood on it.

Great.

So.

Fucking.

Great.

————————————————————————

"Don't even Dare"Whispers the Harsh words of Five,as he unleashes Stiles and presses the knife to his neck in warning watching as the boy sitting on the chair breathes in a gasp glaring down warily at the knife.

The Hargreeves boy ties his Hands,legs and stomach then let's go coming round to the front,staring dead in the eyes,"Who are you?"

"Wow......rude"Mutters Mieczslaw glaring daggers at them all especially the brat.

The brat with a strange ass uniform on.

The brat with good looking hair unlike him.

The brat who's grinning evil.

The brat who's pointing the harmful object his way.

The brat who-

"Listen up kid either tell us,or learn the hard way"

"Kid?"He injects looking up at the younger boy.

"Yes Kid?"

"How,you're younger than me,Kid"

"Actually I'm 58 to 59 years old so now listen up child-"

"That's creepy as hell old man"

"Shut up!"The 58 year old man screeched grabbing the child's collar getting in his face.

"If-you-Don't-tell-me-who-you-are-this-goes-straight-threw-Your-little-fragile-bones"After making it clear stiles gulps slightly terrified at the Taller boy-wait no man.

"Stiles Stilinski"

"What?"

"STILES STILINSKI-jeez you need hearing aids old man"

With an irritated sigh Five let him go pacing around explaining how he's in his 13 year old body and his conscious is 58.

"So how the Hell did you get here?.....because clearly you don't seem fit as a psycho,but then again they do pick the most innocent faces"

"It ain't my fault man,well you see I was standing there looking at——looking at books then the ground rumbled,outta know where I get sucked in this portal than 'BOOM' here I am!"He screamed trying to move his arms but the ropes restrained him as they itched his sore wrists.

No one noticed the slip up....

Except Five...

But he let it slip.....

More important things to question....

————————————————————————

Tapping his foot too fast for anyone's liking,he darted his eyes around the room looking at the women in Cow-girl like clothes softly smiling at him.

He puked up on her shoes wasn't his fault blame them.

Sucking in another breath,his ADD kicking in.

3

2

1

"So yeah I'm actually not 14 years old I'm actually 18 now since it just went my birthday so yeah you're not The only person with a body who's been de-aged so you ain't special,and hah my ADHD is kicking in I really need my medication but I don't have it...sadly....I need to stop talking before you slit my throat or some bullshit like that okay bye bye I'm going to stop right nowwww.......nowwww"

Breathing In a huge breath of air,successfully in doing so he looked at their expression:Amused,Bewildered and the best one stiles always get is smiling.
It's his superpower making people smile by ranting on and on about no sense until
someone tells him to either Fuck off or Shut up.

He really wishes that he has some sort of power right now so he can just escape but it looks like they have powers......he hasn't even noticed they are special until now.

Way to go stiles...

He sighs wishing for powers right now but he'll never get them....

Right?

————————————————————————