ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟠

————————————————————————

After visiting Rafael and his Family,taking a shower and a new change of clothes stiles headed back to Elliot's.

He tugged on his Red Hoodie chewing the sleeves in anxiety of lying to the people he loved.
His hair was messy and wet as a few strands of hair fell into his amber eyes,but he did nothing to remove it.
Stiles wore Some normal black and white pumps with Grey socks and Jeans.

He unlocked the door and trotted his way in seeing Luther,Diego and Vanya sitting down discussing about a meeting of some sort.

Over the short time Stiles has seen them he's bonded with each of them:

-Diego about his powers and awesome knifes.
-Luther about Scrambled eggs.
-Allison about boyfriends.
-Vanya about Big adults that act like children(klaus)
-Klaus about the World War and weird but funny stories they shared together
-Five about Spatial jump,and stiles begged him to Teleport him to Italy which he did for like five seconds,then they came back
-Ben,even thought he couldn't see him Klaus helped communicate us both by using his powers and they talked about family and how Ben feels lonely.

So really the Hargreeves were familiar with the boy and they actually cared for him.

Stiles sat beside Number one peering over his shoulder looking at the car that read:
———————————————————————
  From The Office Of
SIR REGINALD HARGREEVES

To my Pursuers:

I,Reginald Hargreeves,request the pleasure of your company for a light supper on the 20th of November,1963,at half past seven o'clock.

. 1624 Magnolia Street .
            Dallas, Texas
————————————————————————

Stilinski took the plate from Luther before he could eat anymore and went into the kitchen to grab a fork and started to munch on the scrambled eggs as Number One gave him an offended look.

He placed it back on the table already full as Luther went on eating it chatting to Diego as he tucks his shirt in"Diego,this is a setup."

"Maybe,But we should go anyways"

"Says the guy who's already been stabbed once this week"At the comment Stiles snickered earning a playful glare from The Kraken so he just sick his tongue out at the other guy.

"Oh,don't worry,me and him are gunna have words."Diego replied fastening the buttons as the youngest out of them shrugged and agreed with Diego about punching their Nasty ass dad.That he wants to punch,He hasn't even met the guy!.

"Would you tell him that he's nuts?"Lither says to Vanya and Stiles.

"Yeah Diego your nuts,haha get it nuts because-Because yah know-"Stiles tried getting weird amused expression form the three as Vanya decided to take pity and answer"I think we should go".

"See?"

"Vanya,of all people,you should hate dad the most."

"Come on,can he really be that bad?"

"Okay well lets see,He isolated you from the rest of the family"Luther says.

"Made Ali substance your SuperPowers"Stiles chimes in making Vanya raise an eyebrow at 'superpowers' it he didn't care they technically are.

"Kept you hopped up on pills"The Kraken buts in as so does Luther"And he treated you like garbage"

"Jesus,this guy"Miecszlaw nods agreeing with them.
"Yeah"Number one tried to convince but getting nowhere with the Bomb.

"Come on I mean I HAVE to meet him!"Vanya says making Diego smile as he turns around

Whisky they all discuss Stiles goes into his back pockets until his Lanky fingers Grasp around a Ankle Bracelet.

The bracelet was Pure Silver,it was a Jet-Black that had two hoops that connected to each other,it was the Pack symbol,he grabbed it and fastened it to his ankle making it so that everybody could see it.

He kept day dreaming over and over until someone abruptly knocked him back to reality"-Iles-Stiles-STiles"The Said boy shook his head peering up at Diego as he laid a comforting hand on the boy's shoulder.

"You okay?"

"Yeah-Yeah just y'know memories"The 14 year old boy states now rubbing of the Tears that clouded his vision.

Diego warily nods,not believing the Boy but giving him this one chance"so you coming or what?"

"Where"The Powerless Human answers.

"To go meet our dearest old dad!"

"I-i can't I'll be intruding,it's a family matter"

"It's okay,technically it's a shit family but you can still come"Number one says flicking his eyes to them all as Stiles nods acceptingly.

"It's team Zero all the way"Diego says sitting down,curling his fists for a Bro-first but not getting one form Luther and Vanya,only getting weird looks, So Stiles leans over Fist-bumping both of them as the Older Smiles at him.

————————————————————————

On his way To Rafael's Five appeared in front of him getting a Yelp out of the smaller boy who nearly landed on his Butt,but got caught by Five as he wrapped a muscular arm around his waist and holstered him up.

"Come"Is all he said as Number Five entwined their fingers and Spatial jumped them to a Vast Tower That had Blue Neon Signs that day 'SOUTHLAND LIFE'

Stiles groaned as he was suddenly teleported,he whined as his head pounded against his skull and felt his stomach churn.
He grabbed a fist full of Fives blouse and rested his head on the Taller boy's shoulder,feeling bile come up his throat,but he swallowed it back down with a grimace.

Five held him,one hand on his back and the other in his shoulder keeping the teen upright.

Once the Nausea passed On Mischief realised how close they were and shot back from his as Five smirked at the Red Tomato face Stiles got."Feeling a Bit sick are we?"

"Well never Five,you kidnapped me!"

"NoPe,I temporarily brought you here"Five states the Fact popping the 'P' taking a step closer to him who kept his stance.

"Ugh still counts,smart ass"Stiles rolled his eyes and Dodged the arm that tried to pull him into Fives chest.

Stiles put up his middle finger it Him and The other teen quirked a brow and chuckled before making his way over to the Stilinski and Laced there hands again to drag him to the Elevator,onto once regretting his decisions.

————————————————————————

Soon after all the Hargreeves Club was here including the Stilinski,With Stiles face flushed against Fives Chest,making it so That both heir heart beats raced.

Five still doesn't know why he has an urge to Protect the Boy,He also tries to ignore the pink tint to his cheeks and racing heart as Stiles face squished against his chests and both their thighs touching.

It's so confusing