ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟡

(𝙰𝚜 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚝𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝚋𝚢 𝚗𝚘𝚠...𝙸 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚗𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚝𝚘 𝚊 𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚏𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚎𝚛 𝚠𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚘𝚛 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚌𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚒𝚝.𝚃𝙷𝚇 𝙵𝙾𝚁 𝟷𝙺/𝙳𝚒𝚍𝚗𝚝 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚖𝚊𝚗𝚢 𝚙𝚎𝚘𝚙𝚕𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚋𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚒 𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝚒𝚝/𝙷𝚘𝚙𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚎𝚗𝚓𝚘𝚢 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚊 𝚗𝚒𝚌𝚎 𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐/𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝)

——————————————————————

With a Mission Five bought four watches...

Well stole them,he quickly glanced at the clock checking the time,he had exactly 87 minutes and 50 seconds.The Boy made a noice out of irritation "Tch" he sucked On his teeth,brows furrowing out of anger as he held the watches.Two in each hand.

The shop owner was an elderly man,bold head that was very polished like a fancy shoe with reading glasses that set on the tip of his nose.Typical looks for a watch owner,Fives seen many watch owners and they all looked the same.Old and wrinkly.

The keeper turned his back,liking the tip of his index finger and flipped a page of the Shakespeare book.Thats when Five teleported in front of the Stilinski with all than just an electrical whizz.

The smaller Male yelped,shocked as he huffed out a breath of air"Jesus,Way to scare a guy.Old Man.".

Five chuckled darkly making Stiles tense up out of instinct.

The Hargreeves gulped frantically"Sorry,Was a bit Angry"He mumbled,scratching the back of his neck.'Shit,Stiles gave me his habit'Five thought as a tiny smile formed on his face before it slipped.

"It's Okay!"The Latter beamed as the duo walked down the street on their way to Elliots apartment.

Five passed his Partner two of the Watches instructing him to put them both at a certain time.Which he obliged with just an eye roll.

"We're Synchronising the watches so we can meet up at the back of Elliot's house,just before the Brief Case teleport us back home.Well to 2019,after I'll send you home."

Five explained as the other male handed back the expensive watches back to him,The Taller of the two nodded his head in appreciation before sliding an arm around Stiles waist.

Stiles got a little flustered as they teleported,or as Stiles liked to call it 'Whizzed' to the Said apartment door,where they both dashed up the curved stairs.

Stiles on the left staircase and Five on the right.Because there awkward like that.

Until his breath hitched looking at the Now covered Elliot,Stiles breathing sped up trying to scurry past,but Five just Had to peel away the black fabric.

To reveal the dead Man sitting,mouth agape as his soulless eyes stared at the ceiling,above."Damn"Five breathed out quietly seeing as he didn't really get to look at who died.A frown forming on his face as he briefly shook his head from the flash of memories.

"P-Please"The Hargreeves heard a tiny whimper,his mark flashed briefly until his Head snapped in the direction.

Stiles had a hand covering his mouth,tears welled up in his eyes as the other dominant hand tried to cover up the scene before him.

He smiled sadly covering the body back up to walk forward and set the Stilinski slowly on the couch."You okay?"

All he got was a nod,may not be much now but it'll have to do.

Until they both heard harsh whispers near the bathroom.Stiles rubbed the tears from his Whisky brown eyes,patted his cheeks trying to build himself back up.

'Not going to cry Stiles,you're stronger than this'He thought walking up to the two now hearing their conversation.

Luther and Diego where on the Telephone already calling someone,Luther stuttered into the phone trying to think on what to say"Uh,Hello,Olga?"

This so called Olga replied seeing as Luther looked to Diego,on his left, harshly whispering to him whilst covering the speaker"It's her.She sounds Old."

"-What should I say?"The Hargreeves questions to The Kraken as he rapidly spins his hand motioning Luther to continue to talk.

The Ape clears his throat composing himself"Excuse me,Ma'am.Uh,I was just wondering— —What?"Luther's confusion laced threw his tone as Olga asked him a personal question.

"My name?Is,Uh,Luther Hargreeves,and—"Luther continues to answer Olgas question in pride before Diego rudely rips the telephone away from his grasp.

Stiles knew he could count on these two to make his mood brighten,As he chuckles,stifling a loud laugh.

The Stilinski glanced back to where Five was placing everything down before fixing his gaze back on the ionic Duo.

"You killed one of ours,Olga,Now were coming For you."Diego's voice came out threatening and Husk as his mouth breathed threw the speaker.

'Poor Olga'Stiles thought shaking his head with a smile whilst leaning on the doorway.

"You will be DEAD by Nightfall"Diego continued,his eyes darkening as the grasp on the Telephone tightened till his knuckles turned white.

Stiles snorted already knowing what they meant.

"Hey!Its Öga För Öga,idiots"Stiles says as his polish accent slurred out the 'Oga for Öga' catching the twos attention,both glancing with confusion but happiness.

Confusion on they got it wrong.

Happiness at finally Seeing Stiles.

Until he stumbled forward when Five popped up fixing his tie loose"Swedish For 'An eye for an eye'."Five ended Stiles sentence.

"It means the Swedish killed Elliot."The Hargreeves boy finally answered his brothers questions,now the two idiots finally getting it.

Both of them make a silent '0'.

Diego stands up straighter,the grip of the phone loosening as a crooked smile forms on his lips.

"Wrong Number!Have a lovely day!"Diego's voice totally changed from being threatening to Happy and energetic.

"You have Bipolar or something?"Stiles questioned mockingly when Diego grinned engulfing the boy in a hug who gladly returned.

"Nope.but we wanted revenge so that's my best tone I could get.Poor Women.Her shaky voice breathed threw the Speaker"

"I wonder why"Stiles reply's giving Diego's stomach one last nuzzle before they both let go.The Stilinski smiling brightly up at the Older brother Figure,before rolling his eyes at the Lop-sided smile Diego gave him.The smile reminded him so much of Scott it's unbearable.

Mischief gave luther respect with his Clenched fist as the other returned it with a ruffle of his hair making him frown deeply.

God did Stiles miss these two dumbasses.

——————————————————————