ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛

————————————————————————

"So your saying,the apocalypse came here too"

"Yes Allison,I did say that didn't I?"

'Silence'

'Thought so'He muttered,Spatial jumping to the wall behind him taking a look at the pictures in front of him,as his siblings process all of what he explained,especially Vanya as it seems she's got Amnesia.

"Where's that Photo, Elliot"Five snapped his fingers at Elliot making him stand up from working on his new camera.

"Which one?"

"One with the Kid"He says with a blank Face before he snatches the Photo from Elliot's Grasp.

Five Hums looking at the Black and White Photo Of a Small Kid around his age stand up and glance at the Portal in confusion.

"You guys know who this is?"He questions snapping them from there daydreaming,tapping at the Photo

Everyone leans forward even Ben to see if he saw him on one of his daily free klaus walks.
Allison nods"Yeah he's on my block,he fights the xenophobe men...the kid can throw a punch though"

"Why?"Both Luther and Diego say averting there gaze from the photo up to five seeing his Interesting facial expression.

"Well when Our Dearest sister Allison got Teleported threw time just after he came in the exact same portal as mine........what.......A.....Coincidence"His now amused expression turned blank as he headed for the door calling for Allison.

"Let's go and find him,show me the way Allison would you please"Even though he only called for Allison he got both His brothers and then the Druggie-Hippie.

"Well,Dankey,It looks like a Family day out"The cult leader says swiftly standing up from the couch,fixing his necklace,then following as Vanya Decided to stay behind and talk to Elliot some more,she thought he was funny.

————————————————————————

'Knock,Knock'Diego knocked on the White door as a Woman looking in her late 30s answered the door.

Five put on a bright innocent smiley face as her eyes soften looking at the 'innocent' boy"What can I help you with"

"Yes is Stiles here?"Allison says as the woman tilts and let's them in the house leading the 5 into the kitchen as they sit down."Coffee or Tea"

"Coffee"

"Tea"

Five and Klaus says as the other decline and she brews them some "He's not here right now but he'll be back.....what do you need him for?"She ask warily"I wanted to invite him to my Birthday Party"Five lies threw his teeth,smiling brightly again at the woman as she gleams back.

"Well sure"

Not about 5 Minutes later there where Screaming and cheering outside as the people in Mrs Ryder's home went outside to go have a look.

There was a Small Brunette with his hands clenched into fists angrily gritting his teeth with a Tall 18 year old Boy Towering over him.
"D-Don't"The young broken teen said behind Stiles as he clutched his broken Nose kneeling on the Road as Blood ran down his face.

"Rafael when I say run,you run got it?"Stiles whispered to him kneeling before him as he wearily nodded and Miecszlaw kissed his forehead before tensing up and swinging around jumping in Mid air and hitting the teen straight in the nose making a sickening crunch.