ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟝

(𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔 𝚞 𝚐𝚞𝚢𝚜 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚟𝚘𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚘𝚑 𝙱𝚝𝚠 𝚃𝚑𝚡 MrsPearsonSencen 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚠𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚊𝚙𝚙(•̀ᴗ•́)و༼ つ ◕◡◕ ༽つ)
———————————————————————

Stiles and Five approaches the lady"Excuse me."Five piped up leaning to the side to catch her eyes as she jumped back in shock"Uff Da.You snuck up on me there.If you're looking for the cookies,we don't put 'em out till 3:00"Her heavy accent poured out looking at them both.

"We can hardly wait"Five's lie Came But Stiles shook his head actually wanting the cookies"Yes I can hardly wait"Five looked at him skeptical,slapping the smaller boys chest as he laughed.

Five continued rolling his eyes at Stiles"Uh,do you happen to know where the Midwest Soybean society is meeting?"

"Sure do.Muskellunge Banquet Room.You guys looking for your mom?She in for the convention?"The last questioned pointing over to the double doors where it hold a vending machine,chairs and a table with cake.Stiles sucked in a breath,Mentioning Of His mum before he shook it off.Ignoring the gnawing feeling in his chest,It weighed him down like a ton of bricks.

The Hargreeves boy felt his Soul-mark burning up,he knew what it meant...

———————————————————————

𝟼 Years Ago

"I wonder what it is?"Allison curiously questioned turning back to the body mirror as her tanned fingers skimmed the Neck Mark.

Her's was the only one that had two initials,It was a normal human hand,in the palm it sprouted two beautiful Cherry red roses.At the top left laid 'D.S.H' it was a sort of violet colour but the other one...

It was like a fire-Orange...a fire to her spark 'D.W' was the other one.She was confused because none of her other siblings had two...."Maybe you're an Alien!"Klaus squealed from the side of her"OMG,Klaus go away"Diego grumbled at him,laughing as Klaus dodged the shoe he threw.

"You guys are lucky...MINE DIED!"Luther-Dads Puppet-Dads everything screamed outraged as they all showed off their marks.Luther spent 24 hours in pain it was like hell-getting set on fire whilst you give birth.Well that's how Luther described it,Ben-He described it as'Stepping on Lego bricks,Oh-Or maybe jumping on a plug upwards....they hurt so much'Klaus winced at the reminder wrapping his brother in for a side hug.

Ben hasn't had his yet,Five wouldn't show his because he knew they'll be jealous-Fives thought his was way more cooler looking because Klaus's his were literally a colourful Land.Diegos know one knows it looks like a deranged Peppa Pig mixed with LaLa the TeleTubby.

But it wasn't there faults,when you grow up your Mark slowly shows it's true colours and it gets formed together better.

Reginald only taught them a little bit...

Everyone has them around the world,when the person your bound to gets killed it fades,you go threw the painful traumatic Experience when it burns away,all left is a scar.

You can still find love but with either other people like you or other civilians who want another love partner rather than there Soulmates.Therefore if you get rejected by your Soulmate you'll die a very painful slow death.