ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟜

——————————————————————

'I could do with a Mc Donald's right now,Maybe some chicken nuggets.Wait, Oh!Double Cheeseburger sounds good to me.
Maybe a side of Ketchup.
Mustard?
No,No quick turn left!'

The shoes skidded to the left and headed straight down the road as Stiles contemplates whenever he should get Nuggets or Burgers when he Obviously goes back in time.

'Hope Dads eating his salads'Again he mindlessly thought as another puff of cold air came out from the pink,parted,plump lips.His button nose twitched at the stench of disgusting trash as a bony hand came to run threw his already sweaty hair.

Another turn he finally came to his destination...

Only 8 minutes early,record time he deserves An winners award for the fast pace he kept up.

Well it does that to you when your repeatedly running from the next supernatural creature coming at you with all the fangs and claws out.

Shaking his head getting rid of the thoughts running about,Whisky eyes trained on where Five stood.

Looking irritated as usual,one Bowling shoe coming down to tap and tap on the ground impatiently.As his head hung low checking the time on the luxury leathered watch.

Luther's looking around absently trying to find where the rest are.

Another shake of his backpack alerts the presence of himself.The duo look up and Five softly smiles at him as he heads over.

Still panting definitely out of breath.

Stiles Yawns and is now by Fives side where he leans his head on The others shoulder"Where is everyone?"He whispers calmly and clears his throat of the mucus that builds up.

Yeah he probably has a cold,maybe Flu if he's so lucky.

"Late as Usual!"Five chimes sarcastically and as if On cue Klaus comes stumbling...

...Well should I say

Holding his arms out like he's a bird and going in all different directions.

Stiles snorts of laughter and goes to help the struggling Hargreeves who by now is Talking gibberish.

"-We Made It"Klaus/Ben cheers after greeting everyone,Stiles makes an '0' face finally getting what's happening.

He decided to not take pity and won't tell the other two.

The Stilinski holds Ben's,wait,No Klaus's waist to steady them as they race forward looking like a teenager who only took Meth for the first time.

"What do you mean "We""Five's tone comes out Irritated as Luther scowls confusingly when Klaus's arm comes out to push something.

Well that something is Ben.

You see.

Klaus wants Ben out of control so he's trying to shove Ben out of his body so he can finally be player 1 again,But Ben's having none of that.

Yeah Stiles won't tell them that.

Instead he just falls to the ground in laughter.

His laughter comes to wheezing when he faintly hears Klaus vibrating voice say"Get Out!"

By now Jesus is stood tall and is looking like he is having a Spaz attack.

Stiles lungs are constructed of air,he feels his chest tightening like theres someone clawing at it when he laughs even more,I mean it's too unbearable to not laugh at what's happening.