Chapter 11: Taken

Nylah's pov:

I close the book slowly. I look at it in shock.

We were the reincarnations of the 6 great warriors. I look to the corner of my eye to see Katarah staring at it blankly.

"Soooooo...... Do you wanna guess who is who?" I said, trying to break the awkward silence.

Everyone nodded and I looked at another book that had drawn pictures and profiles for each warrior.

(A/n: I'll make a character profile in da next chapter)

After looking at them we all headed to our dorms and fell asleep.

~The next day~

I woke up to an annoying sound. I open one eye and stare at the worst thing in the world....an alarm clock.

I closed my eyes and sighed. I stretch in my bed feeling my body start to wake up too.

Groaning I get up to just collapse to the ground again with a loud thud.

I groaned again as my booty came in contact with the hard, cold floor.

I just laid there for a few minutes till I heard a 2 pairs of feet running to my bedroom.

My door opened with a slam and I looked up to see Katarah and Clemintine with....

Baseball bats?

They were panting and were still in their pjs. I shoot them a questioning look since I was to lazy to speak.

"We- thought- some-one ent-ered your r-room." Katarah said gasping for breath in between her words.

I smiled at them knowing that they cared for me. "I just fell cuz I'm too lazy." I said chuckling.

Their faces soften and they both helped me up from the floor. Today was our first day of school so we had to get ready.

"We gotta go!" I said glancing at the clock. They looked at the clock and gasped.

They both ran to their rooms getting ready for school. I laughed knowing I set the clock an hour before regular time.

Ha! Fools!

Jk jk I love them....and pranking.... And food..... And anime..... I like a lot of things. I walked to my bathroom after grabbing my uniform.

Soaking in the hot water while massaging my head, I heard my phone ring throughout the bathroom.

"Crappy poo." I mumbled. I dried my hands with the towel outside and turned the shower off.

Opening the door a little I could feel cold air rush in. I shivered once they hit my skin.

Grabbing my phone I answered it. "Hello?" I said. "N-Nyl!" I heard the voice scream.

I instantly recognized that voice. "Dana! What's wrong?! Are you okay! What's happening!" I yelled into the phone.

I heard a yelp then a squeal.....then a thud. I panicked and screamed her name.

"DANA! DANA! DANA!" I yelled. "CAN YOU HEAR ME! ANSWER ME!"

At this point, I was scared. Scared that I might loose my best friend that was back home.

I then heard an annoying, high-pitched voice say, "If you want to see her again, maybe you shouldn't have fought me."

She cackled so loudly I thought my ear drums would shatter. I growled into the phone.

I knew that annoying voice. That high-pitched voice that everyone always hears. That voice belonged to.....

Sophia Mac.....

A/n: the song has nothing to do with the chapter but it's a really nice piece. It's from someone else idk but I like it.

It doesn't belong to meh btw. I'll see ya in the next chapter! Byeeeeeeeee