Chapter 23: Missing Students

Aiden's pov:

It's been days since I last talked to Nylah. It feels as if we are drifting apart. I sighed and ran my fingers through my hair. The teacher was in front of the room babbling away.

I went inside the cafeteria and grabbed some Snickers from my pocket. "You really need to talk to her Aiden." I hear Katarah's voice behind me.

I turn my head, there she stood with a worried expression. "She's not eating, she always eats and she's always thinking. She's not feeling too well. I think she has a fever now." She said.

I shrugged acting as if I don't care about her. 'But you do...' Naruka said quietly. "She's not here...She's gone." Katarah said.

I snapped my head. "What?!" I said angrily. "She's gone! She's been missing ever since yesterday. Other students are disappearing too! Ryan is also missing!" She said worriedly. "Kat! I have to talk to you!"

Taytum yelled out. "I gotta go, please find them. I...I don't want anything to happen to them." She said then scurried off. I shook my head.

"People are going missing...' I thought. 'I need to get my mind off her. Katarah's probably lying.'

Taytum's pov:

'It's time to tell her. I already broke up with Sophia. She's probably furious.' I thought. I dragged Kat to an empty hallway. "Taytum? What's this about?" She asked.

She tilted her head while a look of confusion was on her face. I blushed. 'She looks so cute.' I cleared my throat.

"I wasn't able to finish my sentence from the other day. I was wondering...if-" I stopped. Behind her stood...

Clemintine's pov:

I ate my lunch slowly. I miss Ryan. I always have this feeling when he's around. Before I knew it, Aiden wiped my tears away.

"W-what are you doing here?" I stuttered. "You looked like you needed comforting." He then pulled me into a hug.

I tried to pull away. 'This is wrong...Nylah loves him. I can't be doing this to her.' I thought.

I started to cry harder. I then snuggled into his chest. 'W-why?' My dragon whimpered.

A/n: Just to be nice... I'll give you a little preview of the next chapter!^^

Preview:

The sounds of screams filled my ears. Tears streamed down my face as I watched students get tortured mercilessly. Soon I'll be in their place.

I bit my tongue as I felt the chains around my wrists and ankles get tighter as I struggled. I looked away as the man who was in front of the student get a knife.

Someone grabbed my chin and forced me to look at the student.

I couldn't kick him or punch him or else...RYAN would be next.

"You need to watch...That'll be you later...And your boyfriend over there." A man whispered in my ear.

'He's not her boyfriend!' Artemis growled in my head. I wanted to release her, but I don't know how to.

My muffled scream was loud as the student got stabbed multiple times. She reached out to me as she got stepped on.

I could've helped...but I stood there...helpless.

A/n: Hope you enjoyed this chapter! I'll see you in the next chapter! Byeeeeeeeee!!!!