Chapter 34: It's All Over Now *edited*

Previously:

I turned around to be face to face with crazy red eyes.

"Gotcha..."

-------------------------

I panted as I looked around me. I still couldn't find her or it. I don't know what it is.

A bloodcurdling scream could be heard in the distance. I recognized that voice. "CLEMENTINE!" I yelled.

I ran to where the scream was heard. Ignoring the burn in my lungs.

I growled at the sight.

When Clementine noticed me she chocked out my name. "N-Nylah!"

Clementine's pov:

"N-Nylah!" I reached out to her. One hand was holding the monster.

I tried to kick it but soon my knees felt weak. I shivered as she cackled. I felt power drain from me.

"What will she do? How will the heroin save her beloved friends!!!" She laughed evilly.

"Clementine!!" Another voice was heard. 'Katarah! No! Don't come near me!!'

But it was too late. The girl held her arm and dug her sharp nails into it.

She couldn't escape. I was holding onto my breath. I couldn't breath.

'Is this how I'll die?'

3rd person:

Nylah muttered something. She tackled the monster. The girls were freed and they fell to their knees.

Clementine coughed and wheezed as Katarah clutched her arm to stop the bleeding.

Nylah threw punch after punch. "You know what happens. You can't stop it."

"NO! I can stop it!" Nylah yelled. The punches barely did anything.

The girl laughed evilly again. "Do you know who I am?!"

"Yeah, satan himself!" Nylah kept throwing punches and her eyes turned black.

Ears and a tail grew from her body and her hands turned into paws. Her fur a dark brown.

She growled, letting her canines show. Katarah felt weird. Her teeth grew fangs.

Her body had scales and it became narrow. A hiss came out and she covered her mouth.

Clem widened her eyes. Katarah turned into a python. Her spots were shown scattered all over her body.

Clementine also felt weird. Her hands turned into paws. Red and white fur shown on her body. A snout grew and her eyes turned into slits.

Their visions grew and they became faster. They all attacked the girl.

"I'm the headmaster of monster academy! You think you can beat me! I was a human before and you wanna know why I became a headmaster?!"

The girls froze and they became angrier by the second.

"Because I was never human. I was a monster from the beginning!" The girl's irises became smaller.

She laughed and laughed. Bodies fell around her. Monster or not.

The three girls stood their ground. Clementine attacked first. She didn't say anything.

People still didn't know what the fox says. Not even Clementine knew. Katarah attacked but yelled at Nylah, same with Clem when they heard a whiz behind them.

"Watch out!" "MOVE!"

Nylah was about to attack when an arrow was shot. It hit Nylah in the side.

Nylah had a hard time breathing. She transformed back to her human self. The arrow was silver.

She had a hard time to heal. Her breathing became faster once she saw the blood. She coughed and coughed.

Katarah had enough she hissed and bit the headmaster. A foul taste went into her mouth and she coughed.

She turned human again and hacked and coughed. "Poison in my blood." The headmaster smirked.

Nylah ignored the pain and Katarah noticed her struggles. She saw the wound and staggered over to her.

"Stop! It's not worth it. You're losing to much blood!" Katarah yelled and held onto Nylah.

Nylah growled her eyes still black. She pushed Katarah away.

"Awe! The little puppy is injured! What are you going to do? Bite me?!" The headmaster taunted.

"Don't underestimate us. We're more powerful than you think. And yeah, I'll bite... YOUR HEAD OFF!" Nylah yelled.

She ran towards her and transformed into her wolf. Her fur now black.

Nylah had enough. She jumped on her and bit her arm. Not caring about the pain in her side and the foul taste of blood.

The headmaster's smirk fell once she saw all of their eyes. Their regular eye colors were glowing.

They were angry. The headmaster knew this. "I'll be back." She whispered.

Nylah ignored her statement. Nylah, Katarah, and Clemintine shot their palms out. Water flew out of Katarah's hands.

Angry spirits came out of Nylah's hands.

Poisonous leaves came out of Clementine's hands.

Their powers were too powerful and the headmaster screamed. She soon turned into ashes and flew with the wind.

When they were all done. They all became tired. Nylah coughed up blood as she fell on the ground.

Katarah and Clemintine rushed over to her. "NYLAH!" They both screamed.

Katarah held onto Nylah as Clementine set her down on her lap. "Keep your eyes open." They whispered.

Katarah tried to heal it but it blasted her hands away. "Wha-what?" "It's too late for me now. I've lost too much blood."

"No! You're not leaving us!" They both protested. "It was made of silver. I can't heal..."

"Don't you dare leave us!!" Clementine lightly slapped Nylah's cheeks. "Nonononononononononononoono!" She yelled.

"Sorry... Friend. I don't think I can hold on any longer. I-" she coughed up more blood.

By now, tears were streaming down their faces. "Smile for me. I don't want to die seeing you sad." Nylah whispered.

"You're not dying!"

She opened her mouth but coughed instead. She had a hard time breathing.

She then closed her eyes. Seeing the colorful sky one last time.

Her name was called out but it was faint.

She did everything she could.

She couldn't taste cake for the last time.

She didn't get to see her family one last time.

She wasn't able to confess.

She had so much to do in little time.

But it's all over now.

Then her breath left her...

Forever.

A/n: *sobs* Bye guys! I hope you enjoyed this BOOK. Byeeeeeeee!!!!

A/n will come after this chapter!