Chapter 20: Jealousy

Nylah's pov:

I grabbed my dark blue, 2 piece bathing suit and some shorts. I ran into the bathroom after packing my stuff. Not too long after, I hear yelling downstairs.

After changing, I walk out and reminded Kat about the "fish incident." I laughed for ages and we had to convince Clem to come with us.

We all jumped in my car(a black BMW) and drove off. "Why aren't you wearing a shirt?" Clem asked nervously.

"Pshhh, who cares? I'm jumping straight into the water after we get settled." I said like I didn't care. Which I don't.

~after about a 30 minutes of listening to Anaconda and Uptown Funk~

(I think those songs are annoying, but I respect your decision. So you should respect mine. Sorry😁)

I leaped out of the car after seeing Devon getting out of Aiden's car. "OH MY GLOB!!! IM FREE!!" I yelled and jumped on Devon's back.

"Hello bro!" "Hey sis!" We have a sibling relationship. He sometimes does my hair. He said he wanted to be a hairstylist when he's older.

He carried me off to the beach and threw me into the water. Kat and Clem were stuck putting stuff down and getting us settled.

I got to the surface and took a deep breath. I looked at the beach and spotted Aiden. I waved at him but he just turned away.

I slowly put my hand down and looked at him in concern. I swam around thinking about Aiden.

Aiden's pov:

"Hey bro!" "Hey sis!" I stared at both of them as he carried her to the water.

I don't think they have a sibling relationship. I think it's something MORE than that.

I felt something in my stomach. Am I...jealous?! I leaned against a tree beside our place.

When she waved at me I just turned away. 'What are you doing?! Wave at her!!' Someone said in my mind.

I turned back at her to see she had a look of sadness on her face. 'Look what you did! You made her sad!' Naruka's voice said. 'SHUT UP!' I said angrily. He whimpered.

Something is going on with him. Ever since he saw Nylah after I got him, he's been acting strange. I sighed.

I can't do anything about it. I sat down under the umbrella, thinking about Nylah.

A/n: Sorry it's short! I have homework.😞 I'll post a longer chapter next time. Picture is Nylah's swimsuit.

Hope you enjoyed!!! I'll see you in the next chapter! Byeeeeeeeee!!!!