Chapter 14: Powers! Accepted?!

Nylah's pov:

"Nylah~" I heard a soft voice whisper. I opened my eyes to see my family.

I gasped and held my tears back. My father opened his arms wide, for me to hug him.

I started to run to him, only to have someone or something hold my hand. I stopped in my tracks and turned my head.

There stood Katarah and Clemintine running to me. They were far away but they were yelling something. I couldn't hear them.

Holding me back from my family was a little girl. Her eyes were beautiful and sparkling. They were a violet color.

She had turquoise dragon-like wings behind her back and a long tail with the same color. She had a purple gem that hung from her neck. "Who are you?" I asked.

She smiled and said, "I'm your dragon in human form." My eyes widened. She was so innocent and beautiful.

I could hear Katarah's and Clemintine's voice now. I could hear what they're saying.

"Watch out!" "Behind you!" They both yelled. I turned my head back only to be shot with an arrow.

I gasped for air as I shot up from my bed. My eyes wide and frantically looking around.

I realize it was only just a dream. I sighed in relief. Then I froze, what if this wasn't a dream.

What does this mean?

Can I see the future?

Was this one of the powers the warriors are granted?

I ran out of my bed and dove straight for my laptop. I quickly searched about the 6 great warriors.

I read that I could see the future in my dreams. I read a little more and I got ready for school, still thinking about my dream.

~le time skip~

I sat in the front row with Clem and Katarah. One of the teachers came around giving our test results. I got a 97%.

Good enough for me!

I pumped my fists in the air and doing a short happy dance. My friends laughed and joined me.

I kept a big, goofy grin on my face the whole day. Remembering our powers I told the other 5 warriors about it.

"It's seems that I could see the future, Clem can read minds, Kat can use telekinesis. I also did some extra research that Taytum has speed, Aiden has invisibility and can control shadows, and Ryan can hack using his mind." I said. Everyone nodded and hummed in response.

"Since we were all accepted why don't we train using these powers!" Kat said happily. We all shouted yes and raced to the gymnasium.

Unknown's pov:

Powers? HA! I can get powers too with a few calls. They think they can do whatever they want! Well, I got news for you Nylah... Your not the only one.

You have a bunch of crap coming to your friends and yourself. I'd watch your back from time to time and be very cautious.

Because I'm still here...

Breathing,

plotting,

and living...

A/n: oooooooo!!! Something's about to happen! Thanks for reading!

Please,
Follow
Like
Give me cake!

I'll see you in the next chapter! Byeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!