Chapter 32: 1 Day (Part 3)

As the girls drove like mad women, Taytum was sighing. His plan was doing well but it broke his heart.

He was lying to Katarah, but he now knew who was behind all of this.

Secretly, Nylah had turned on her ankle bracelet to let Taytum hear the information. He was furious. But it was their job to save the school.

Nylah sighed, frustrated. She was hoping to have a peaceful school year.

That reminded her. Clementine wasn't able to go to the horse stables on the other side of the city...

Katarah wasn't able to meet an orca at the beach...

Taytum never really rode a motorcycle...

Ryan wasn't able to use his cool (but useless) powers...

She never really talked to Aiden...

Nylah's pov:

I never really talked to Aiden. All we would say was "Hi." or "Yeah." When we didn't talk it was just an awkward silence.

I don't know why I was thinking about him. I mean, I didn't really like him...

I shrug off the thought and continued to drive. The plan was in motion. I felt bad for Katarah.

I would be worried if all my friends disappeared. I looked at her from the corner of my eye.

She was looking down and fumbling with her fingers. She was worried.

I sighed and focused on the road again.

'I'm sorry Katarah...'

Time skip

We couldn't find Clem. It's all part of the plan. But we did run into Sophie. We glared at her and she looked innocent.

I wanted to punch her for betraying this beautiful school. But I held myself back.

Knowing this is just her. She'll do anything to make sure nothing goes my way.

But this time I'll make sure it will go MY way.

We didn't find Aiden and Taytum either so now Kat was freaking out. She held onto me like a starfish.

I can't get her off me, even when I had to go to class. We didn't have all the same classes but the teachers shook it off.

I pulled Katarah off me. "Kat, I know you're worried but I can defend myself. I won't get caught easily. Alright?" I said a little irritated.

She nodded and stopped holding onto me but kept an eye out for me.

We were outside when a guard yelled. "THEY'RE COMING!!"

'Crap they're too early!' I took this chance, while Katarah was distracted, to run. I looked behind me and I could hear her cries.

"Guys? GUYS?!!"

A/n: I got a little writers block but I have it all figured out now. I'll probably finish this book today or tomorrow.

Hope you enjoyed! Byeeeeeeee!!!!