Chapter 27: Without You

Ryan's pov:

The sky was cloudy and gray was everywhere. No one smiled, not even Nylah. Light rain hits my window as I stared out.

I was in Nylah's car, we were going to eat some lunch at Denny's, my favorite place. Nylah has been crying for the last few days.

She wouldn't tell me why though. I wanted to cheer her up and go somewhere but I didn't have a car.

We soon arrived and we were taken to a table. Nylah requested someone who she knows. After a few minutes at our table, a woman came up to us.

She had medium length hair that was in a ponytail. She had a bedazzled name tag.

She had a big smile on her face until she saw Nylah. "Hey Malin..." (Pronounced: May-lyn) Nylah muttered. "Sup'." I said. "The usual Nylah? What about you?" She asked.

Nylah nodded and I got hot chocolate. Malin nodded and set her hands on the table. "What's wrong Nylah?" She asked.

Nylah glanced at me and excused herself. Malin and Nylah walked to the corner of the room. I sighed and picked the menu up.

Clementine's pov:

I sighed out. I heard Nylah and Ryan went out. I stayed home to do homework. I hear rain hit the roof and window lightly.

We didn't have school since its flooded. It was a lake there. I've been in my room all day, not being happy about no school today.

I sighed again and felt my eyes droop. I let them and fell into a light slumber.

Nylah's pov:

After lunch, Ryan went back home and I went back too. Katarah and Taytum took this as a chance to go on their first date. I think they were going to watch a movie or something.

I slammed the door shut and collapsed on my bed. I looked up through my bangs and saw the guitar I got for my birthday.

I sat there for a moment and got up. I opened the case and started to get ready to play.

I can't win,
I can't reign
I will never win this game
Without you...
Without you...

I am lost,
I am vain
I will never be the same
Without you...
Without you...

I won't run...
I won't fly
I will never make it by!
Without you!
Without you...

I can't rest,
I can't fight!
All I need is you and I,
Without you...
Without you...

Oh oh oh

You...you...you...

Without you...you...you

Without you...

Can't erase...
So I'll take blame
But I can't accept that...
We're estranged
Without you...
Without you...

I can't quit now.
This can't be right,
I can't take one more sleepless night!
Without you...
Without you...

I won't soar,
I won't climb.
If you're not here...
I'm... Paralyzed
Without you...
Without you...

I can't look,
I'm so blind!
I lost my heart...
I lost my mind!
Without you...
Without you...

Oh oh oh

You...you...you...

Without you!

You...you...you...

Without you...

I am lost,
I am vain.
I will never be the same
Without you...
Without you...

Without you!

I set down my guitar and sighed. It felt good to have my fingers brush through these strings.

I carefully put the guitar back in its case and collapsed on my bed.

'I can't do anything without you, Aiden.'

A/n: I lied. I luckily got this chapter published before Science Camp. YAY!!!

Though this chapter is very cheesy. So cheesy I can't even eat nachos anymore.:P

Hope you enjoyed this chapter. I'll see you in the next chapter! Byeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!