Chapter 7: Feeling Like Garbage

Katarah's pov:

A doorbell was heard downstairs along with a couple of knocks. Blinking, I set down my One Direction fanfiction and tucked my phone into my butt pocket.

Opening the door I came face to face with someone I hadn't seen for a long time.

Nylah Light.

Clementine's pov:

"Flippery flippers in a fricken fish." I muttered. I pushed up my glasses and sighed a little, smelling the fresh air of coffee and chocolate. Currently in Starbucks getting irritated by this old man in front of me. He wouldn't move and kept changing his mind.

A bing was heard and I felt my butt vibrate a little. I blinked and whipped out my phone to see a text from Katarah.

'GET OVER HERE!'

I clicked my tongue and sighed. I looked up to see the old man slowly walk away. I walked around him and put in my order quickly.

"A small iced white chocolate mocha, whip cream please." I quickly blurt out as I dug into my wallet for a five dollar bill.

"Name." The bored clerk said.

"Clem." I replied and gave her the money. I waited with anticipation for my drink.

"Clem!" I heard my name. I rushed over there and thanked them. I ran out to my red Ferrari and jumped in. How'd I get this car? My parents sent it to me as a birthday gift. I am now 17 while Ryan is 18.

I sipped on my coffee as I zoomed past cars and through street after street. I parked right besides Katarah's car, a dark blue BMW. I slowly walk up to the front door in boredom. While sipping my coffee, I opened the front door with a jingle of my keys.

"I'm back! What did you want-" I stopped as I saw Nylah casually sitting on our couch drinking tea. She turned her head and noticed me. She smiled and waved.

"Oh hi."

We stared at each other until Katarah came in and snatched me.

"We'll be...right back." Kat exclaimed. She dragged me to the kitchen and whispered quietly.

"Tell me I'm not dreaming."

"You're not dreaming." I bluntly said. She scoffed but looked at me.

"I talked to this girl across the street. She goes to our academy, name is Sapphire Michell. We can't tell Nylah of her past. Apparently, Sapphire is on her second life as well. She told me that she is strictly forbidden to tell Nylah of her past. That means we can't either." She explained.

"How will she remember us though?" I ask, taking a sip of my delectable coffee.

"She will remember herself. Maybe we can somehow trigger memories by taking her to places we've been or meet our old friends. I don't know..." Kat said as she sighed and looked to the side.

"We'll try that then. Where do we go first?" I said.

"Maybe...oh, I know! How about we see our friends again! That should be a great start!" She exclaimed.

"Yeah, that will be good. Let's settle her in first." I agreed.

"Okie!"

After that we left the kitchen to find Nylah on the floor.

"Ummm...what are you doing?" I ask. She blankly stared at the ceiling but spoke without looking at us.

"I'm laying on the ground and feeling like garbage...it's a tradition. Would you like to join me?" I looked at Kat and she shrugged but joined Nylah anyways. I rolled my eyes and joined them. After a bit, things started to get dizzy. Then I remembered that this was from a game.

Undertale.

I'm guessing Nylah got into it recently.

Oh well, guess things change don't they?