Chapter 18: The Cake Stealer

Nylah's pov:

"He had a feeling..." "Can I finish it?" "*snickers* Go ahead." That this was the start...of a beautiful...relationship." Pewds whispered.

I burst out laughing and fell off my bed. "Oof!" I said. A loud thud was heard as I hit the floor. I continued laughing on the floor.

Today was Friday. We finished school about an hour ago. A whole week done! I sighed with relief as I spread out on my bed, taking every inch of the bed.

Tomorrow we were going to the beach. I felt like eating cake right now. I got up and changed into black, studded shorts and a creamy white sweater that was big.

It also said, "I need coffee" on it. I put on my black converse and put a cute knitted bonnet on. I grabbed my bag that included: cellphone, keys, more keys, gum, wallet, and lollipops.

I smiled and walked outside my room. "Where are you off to?" Katarah said.

"I'm gonna grab some cake. Wanna come?" I asked.

"Are there cookies there?"

"Yep." I replied.

"Let's go." She quickly said and grabbed my hand. "WERE OFF TO THE BAKERY!!" Kat said to Clem, who was in her room. I grabbed the car keys and we drove like mad people to the bakery.

"I'll take that whole cake and that one. I'll also get 3 dozen chocolate chip cookies." I said.

The lady smiled. "I'm guessing you'll be a regular customer?" The lady said. "Yep! I'll come back later to pick them up." I said.

"Alright, they'll be ready in 45 minutes." "Thank you!!" I said. "Let's go shopping!" Kat said and we walked across the street to the mall.

~le time skip~

(A/n: it's because my food is in front of me and I want to eat😝)

We walked out of the mall with 3 bags each. We rushed to the bakery to get our yummy desserts.

"S-sorry were l-late." I said in between breaths. We were on the other side of the mall. The farthest side away from the bakery and we had to run all the way here. "It's fine, I don't mind. It's still fresh by the way." The lady said.

"Thanks! Oh by the way, what was your name?" I asked. If I was going to meet her almost everyday then I might as well. "You can call me Mrs. Cake." She said.

"Your last name is Cake?!! Omg!! I want a last name with Cake!" I squealed. "My name is Nylah and this is Katarah." The lady laughed and waved her hand goodbye.

"Bye Mrs. Cake!""Goodbye!" We walked back to our car and drove back home, munching on cookies.

"WE GOTS ZE COOKIEHS!!" Katarah and I yelled together as we burst through the door. Clem was sitting on the couch.

She froze and dropped the fork she used to eat my last piece of cake. I stared at the cake. "Run." Kat whispered to Clem and held me back.

"YOU CAKE STEALER!!"

I was about to lunge at Clem. Clem ran to her bedroom and locked her door. Kat let go of me and I ran to the cake.

It was on the floor and was splattered on the floor. It was half eaten and was vanilla with lots of frosting. It had little strawberries inside it.

I fake cried and wailed. I looked at the ceiling. "Live in piece on cake heaven..." I whispered.

Kat was laughing behind me and was on the floor. "I shall avenge you!" I yelled and took the remaining pieces of cake and put the plate in Kat's face.

She stopped laughing, she was too busy licking off the frosting on her face. I laughed with my dragon, who was in my head.

A/n: Hello!! Hope you enjoyed this chapter! I have nothing to say so I'm just gonna stop and end this chapter. Btw, the cake is what Clem ate.

Hope you enjoyed! I'll see you in the next chapter! Byeeeeeeeee!!!!