Chapter 2: Katarah *edited*

I laid in my purple bed, twiddling my thumbs. I was waiting for the alarm clock to go off.

Because I woke up earlier and now I can't sleep. I've been laying on my bed for 2 hours just sorting my thoughts.

Getting bored (even though I was for like 1 hour and 50 minutes) I get up, tip-toeing to the bathroom. I didn't want to wake up my family.

I scrubbed all of the chemicals in my hair since I went swimming last night.

I put on a "Be Free" shirt with my favorite orca necklace from Sea World. My favorite place besides Disneyland.

Even though I'm older, I'm still a child at heart. So I good around a lot and such.

I went downstairs after packing and all that shiz. Today was the day I was going to go to Dragon Academy.

I sat at the dining table in the kitchen after setting my bags down at the front door. I took a good whiff of the air around me and licked my lips as the familiar smell hit my nose.

"Cinnamon pancakes?" I ask excitedly at my mother. She hummed happily and flipped the pancake around expertly. She flung it up and it landed perfectly on my plate.

I licked my lips again and grab the syrup. I pulled my long blonde hair back and started to dig in.

My mother flung up another one but it didn't land on my plate. It landed on my dad who just walked in.

The pancake was still in my mouth and I couldn't hold my laughter so I spit out a bunch of pancakes and laughed my butt off. I fell off the chair and rolled around.

My brother laughed like the little kid he was. My older sister walked in and took out her phone immediately.

"Y-you gotta s-send that pic to me l-later!" I said in between laughs. My mother stifled a giggle and continued making pancakes. But every now and then I would see the shaking of her back as she laughed.

My dad, being the awesome dad he is, slurped it all up and ate in in one bite. "Ewwwwww!!!!" Me, my little brother, and my older sister said.

My dad just shrugged and went to get more. I sat back on the chair eating the rest of my yummy breakfast. My dog came up to me and ate the remaining pancakes in the floor.

I laughed, cherishing this moment.

Le time skip~

I waved my parents goodbye and a bus came up to me. I blinked and got on reluctantly.

I sat in the back with a girl whom I just met. Her name was Clementine. Such a pretty name!

I noticed that we were the only girls here and I sighed inwardly. But the bus came to another spot and Clem and I spotted long black hair enter the bus outside the window.

A girl came up to us after punching a guy in the face for almost tripping her. She put her phone away and smiled at both of us.

"Hi! My name's Nylah!"

A/n: Thus the story continues and I finally had the chance to edit it! Best achievement ever!

(Probably...not really)

Pls vote, comment, and follow!

Anywho, hope you enjoyed! Byeeeeeee!!!!