Chapter 6: Meeting Our Dragons

Clemintine's pov:

I wake up to the smell of bacon and pancakes. Hmmmmmm, yum. I wonder who's cooking. I get out of bed and opened my door.

Instead of a dorm, every student lives in a house which is awesome! We have a three bedroom, two bathroom, two story house.

We also have a bunch of video games for Xbox, play stations, and a wii-u. I guess they want us to live in luxury before we die. I walked down the stairs yawning.

I peek in the kitchen to see Katarah cooking. She turned around after hearing me walk to her. "Morning!" She smiled.

"Morning." I said back making some coffee. I then hear footsteps coming down the stairs.

"FOOD!!!!!!"

I hear Nylah yell at the top of her lungs.

She darts to the kitchen and said, "Good morning my people who I love dearly for making me food." Katarah and I laugh and she stares hungrily at the bacon.

After eating it was only 8 so Nylah decided to get some Starbucks for us.

She changed and went out the door. Katarah and I just played video games until Nylah came back.

Nylah's pov:

As I raced to Starbucks, I dodged everything and making sure I was a ninja.

Since I was fast, and remembered the school map, I got to Starbucks in 5 minutes.

"Hello, how may I help you?" A girl with a bored look on her face said.

"I'll take a caramel frappé, mocha frappé, and a vanilla coffee." (I can't remember what they serve) "ok, $10 please." I paid and grabbed our coffees and raced back home.

I bursted through the doors panting. I probably looked like a mad woman who had a sugar rush.

I gave them all their coffees and walked upstairs. "Imma take a shower, Kay?" I said.

~le time skip~

Katarah's pov:

We were all in our uniforms (cover) and walked to school. Nylah has been refusing to use the skirt without a thigh belt thingy that is used to hide knives but she uses it for her phone.

So we had agree or else we would be late.

We walk into the auditorium to see other people wore their uniforms too.

After everyone else came in, the doors slammed with a big loud noise. I was scared out of my mind.

I glance at my left where Clemintine was to see her staring at the person talking. I didn't care who and what the person was talking about.

I glance at my right to see Nylah messing with a guy in front of her. I giggled quietly and started to listen to the person up there.

"Please be careful with your dragon and take good care of it. Now go to the dragon that calls your name and do not lie to yourself and go to the right one. I wish you all good luck."

The person said then after throwing a flash bang we were teleported to a place where dragons, small, cute, big, and fat. Basically a variety of dragons.

I gasp at how their habitat is so pretty. No! Focus Katarah. To the dragon that calls your name... 'Over here!' A faint and quiet voice said. But I heard it.

'Where are you?' I thought. 'When my voice gets louder that means your closer.' The voice was still quiet.

I walked towards an ocean area. 'Your in the right area.' The faint voice became louder. I look at all dragons to see they weren't paying attention to me except one.

I gasp and thought 'are you-' 'yes, welcome master. I am your dragon.'

Clemintine's pov:

I walked towards the earth area. I find a bunch of green dragons with peaceful looks at not me but their masters.

I walk deeper till I could hear a faint voice call my name. 'Master! Over here!'

I look at a dragon that was green with cute big golden eyes.

I smiled and she gave me a smile... Kind of. 'Master what will be my name?' She said excitedly. 'How about Frostwing.' 'YAY' she jumped up and down making the ground shake.

'Can you stop I'm getting dizzy!' I yelled. 'Sorry, but I can't help myself I've been waiting for years for you to come!' She said with a grin. 'Have you been watching over me?' I questioned.

'Yes, I've always waited for this day to come!' She squealed which hurt my ear. 'Owwww.'

Nylah's pov:

I was poking the dude in front of me but still listening to the person. We were then transported to an unknown place.

I look around me to see 4 different areas. Lollerite, oceans, burning flames, and natmisha. Aka, sky, water, fire, and earth.

I felt like Lollerite was calling me. I walked cautiously inside it. 'Help m-' a small voice said. It was gentle and soft.

I felt danger ahead so I raced toward the voice. 'Over her-' it was cut off again. What da flip is happening?!!!

I ran faster as I could feel pain. I read a few things about dragons and their masters. They are like half of half. 2 souls in one body.

The master and dragon could feel each other's emotions, pain, and could hear their thoughts.

I turn a corner (I was in a castle) to see a navy blue dragon about to be killed. Without thinking, I lunge forward to the dragon.

A/n: bored nothing better to do with my life. Hope you enjoyed! Byeeeeee