Chapter 7: Risking My Life

Clemintine's pov:

I walk out to see Katarah waiting for me. Once she spotted me she waved at me and pointed at her dragon. I walked up to her and looked up slowly to see big blue eyes.

I stumble back in surprise and fell on my butt. "Ouch." I said while rubbing my aching butt. "Sorry!" The dragon said with a guilty look.

She helped me up with her fin. She was a water dragon. Of course. I look around to notice Nylah wasn't here yet.

"Where's Nylah?" I questioned still looking for the brown eyed girl. "I thought she was in the fire area." Katarah said.

After that we heard a roar in the air area.

Nylah's pov:

As I lunged straight for the dragon I kicked it in the stomach making it arch it's back. "Ooff." I kept on kicking nag and punching, letting my anger out.

In the background I heard whimpering. I stopped until it had enough. I spun around to see an injured dragon.

I run to it falling on my knees. I examine at the wound she had. The sight of blood made me shiver and almost throw up.

She had claw marks all over her. "Shhhhhh, you'll be fine I'm here now." I whispered soothing words to her whilst petting her snout.

A loud roar that I think people heard outside behind me. I turn around to see a very looking dragon and Sophia. "Get her." She growled.

My eyes widen and I couldn't do anything at this point. The dragon was flying and my dragon was wounded.

I'd rather die with my dragon than be executed. I stood up and stayed my ground. I saw something sparkle in the corner of my eye.

I turn to see a pistol... Behind Sophia. I glance at the dragon, it was slow like a snail.

Before it could get to us I run and slide beneath Sophia, grabbed the gun and turned around.

"Fatality!!!" I yell as I shot it in its wing. Not killing it but giving it a fatal wound. It roared and crashed to the ground.

Sophia, getting out of her shocked state. She turned around, her face red with anger.

"How dare you!" She hissed like a cat. I quickly dodge her attempt to scratch me.

"It was self defense." I simply said. "You killed my dragon!" She hissed again. "I didn't kill it, I gave it a fatal wound!" I said pointing at it.

"It's not an "it" her name's Coco." She said crossing her arms.

"Really, Coco? What a pathetic name. I bet you named her!" I said.
A smug look on my face while a tomato looking Sophia... Meh.

"Nylah!" I heard Clemintine yell. I spin around to see Clemintine and Katarah, other people watching us.

Before I could do anything, Sophia scratched me with her long deadly pink nails.

I touch my cheek to feel a substance. I look at my fingers to see blood. MY blood.

"Hahahahahaha!!!" Sophia cackled. I...can't...control...myself...anymore. Before I could stop myself.

I pounced on her and started punching and scratching her. People tried to pull me back but I kept going and punching them away.

I panted heavily after Sophia went unconscious. I stood up and walked to my dragon.

Not saying a word, everyone watched what I would do next. I scan my dragon to see she was breathing but also fainted from loss of blood.

I ripped a big piece of Sophia's uniform and held it to my dragons wound. Putting pressure and trying to stop it.

Hey, this is what Sophia deserves after trying to kill my dragon. How'd she know this was mine?

I don't know but I will find out. I know she's trying to make my life miserable again. Even though I dislike hatred, I hate Sophia.

I wish she was never my friend.

I wish I never met her.

I wish I didn't have to feel pain anymore.

I wish I could just end it all right now...

Katarah's pov:

I stood there shocked. Watched big as my best friend mercilessly beating a girl up.

After the girl was unconscious, I watched as Nylah tore a piece of the girl's shirt and pressed it against a dragon.

'Master! What's taking so lo-' I heard my dragon say. After she saw what I'm assuming is Nylah's dragon she stopped talking.

'Who did this.' I heard my dragon say in a deadly tone. 'I don't know.' I replied.

We all stood in silence as Nylah had a deadly look in her eyes. Then her eyes looked dead.

The dragon wasn't breathing...

A/n: so sorry it's so depressing. I'll probably write another chapter today. Dragon is made by me. It's Nylah's dragon. I'll post the other dragons later. I'll see you in the next chapter. Byeeeeeee